Made with Love

Steels Royal Massage Christina @ SRM

road less traveled

Joined Feb 8, 2010
Messages 58
Had the pleaure of having a session with Christina recently. Girl's got a smokin body. She looks like a super-charged exotic dancer you'd find at CB, MDS, LOCO with a line-up of horny dudes waiting for a dance with their dicks in their hands. Girl is all about sex appeal. Exotic looks, huge cans, tiny waist, long legs, heart shaped ass. You name it, she's got it. Massage portion of the session was a lotta fun. Soft hands, long finger nails felt great touching my body. Her massage technique was senual, but firm as well, which is the ultimate form of erotic therapy. Build-up to the release was slow and stimulating. Literally felt like a NASA rocket-launch, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6 ........ BLAST-OFF!!!!

Face 9/10 almond shaped eyes, full lips, dark hair
Body 9/10 statesque, toned hour glass figure
Massage 8.5/10 therapy/senuality at its best
Facilites 9.5/10 top tier
Repeat 10/10 hell yes

s a l s a

Joined Dec 29, 2009
Messages 43
Dapperdon said:
Those pics are insane ...I am also starting to find that the MP side has a little edge on the beauty side ...

Agreed. No comparison MA's vs SP's. Massage girls are way hotter. Flip a coin, MA eye-candy or SP milege. Personally, I like to mix it up to keep things interesting. Two different worlds, equally enjoyable. ;-)

Zachy

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 340
s a l s a said:
Agreed. No comparison MA's vs SP's. Massage girls are way hotter. Flip a coin, MA eye-candy or SP milege. Personally, I like to mix it up to keep things interesting. Two different worlds, equally enjoyable. ;-)

I cant agree more with you Salsa. Most MPA's are very hot women.

x t c

Joined Jan 9, 2010
Messages 87
zachy said:
I cant agree more with you Salsa. Most MPA's are very hot women.

Spa girls are blazing hot cuz many of them are ex-dancers. Over the years as the dance circuit dried-up, dancers have migrated into the spa scene.

forza

Joined Apr 9, 2010
Messages 46
x t c said:
Spa girls are blazing hot cuz many of them are ex-dancers. Over the years as the dance circuit dried-up, dancers have migrated into the spa scene.

Christina is great eye candy and i believe she used to dance at whiskys.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Yes Christina is great except that she wacked the hell out of my ass today and threatened to tie me up with a towel .

The only bad thing I can say about her is that she has bad taste in other women with the exception that we agree that the woman on the SRM2 giant wall poster (whom she says was a former MPA there) is totally smokin'.

Top Bottom