Made with Love

IN-Call CHLOE CROFT @ EXQ : Sweetest lady ever

A

All4one

I have recently saw Miss Chloe Croft, she is the sweetest person you can ever meet. She makes you feel like she is your real girlfriend. I couldnt believe how nice person she was. Miss Croft is petite and very cute lady. She has very sexy petite body. Her look, body and personality wont dissapoint you at all. I usually like tall and little curvy ladies but I have talked with Miss Croft few times through PM, she left very nice impression on me so I wanted to meet with this sweet lady. I am glad I did.

She opened the door with big smile on her face. Hug and soft kiss. After my quick shower we had very enjoyable chat, and then she started with soft LFK, which it quickly turned into DFK. She is very good kisser. Passionate kisser better wording. She has great body with soft skin.. Its just feels so good. Pasionate BBBJ. I have really enjoyed her BBBJ style. We had pro-longed 69 because it was sooo good! She has the cutiest and tastiest kitten ever! She is all natural, her body, her attitude, her reactions all natural, i have seen enough ladies to know when they are faking or not lol You will know for sure when she starts enjoying the session with you. After our long 69 , cover came on and we started with CG. It took couple mins to get my little friend in her..! she was soooo tight!!! then we switched to Mish and first SOG.

When we had our break we had some very intelligent chat about some stuff. She is honest, natural, funny. She started with another pasionate BBBJ to second round. After she made sure my little friend is ready for ride again, cover came on. Asked me what i like to do now.. Doggy front of mirror!!!! :lol: I didnt want to switch this position because we both sure were very enjoying and i had my SSOG, again she is soooooo tight!! :D. After this sweaty doggy session we just laid down and talk.

Overall, I had amazingly sweet time with Miss Chloe Croft. She is one of the sweetest lady you can ever meet. Oh and she is so tight! lol

Treat her well guys, Miss Chloe Croft is very classy and sweet Lady!

J

JohnFK

Chloe is my Marilyn Monroe

Chloe is my Marilyn Monroe

Chloe Croft (I got the spelling right Chloe) sure does make you feel like she's your GF. I've gone out on dinner-show dates with her. She's an excellent social guest, even in the company of your peers. She is a natural charmer to all that are around her (ironically, almost like Jackie Kennedy).

Others thought she looked like Drew Barrymore, and I although I can see a bit of that, I would say she also resembles a bit of a blonde Christina Ricci (especially when she has her eyes closed while she's pleasured, hehe).

Christina-Ricci..jpg

Not to take away from the great review, she's a firecracker behind closed doors. Her GFE can border on PSE depending on chemistry, comfort and closeness.

I know that I'm going to have to rendezvous with my blonde vixen soon.

C

Chloe Croft

Wow guys, thanks for all the great compliments and thank you all All4one for the lovely review. I had a really nice time too and you also seem like one of the sweetest people you could ever meet. So I guess the reason we got along so well is because we're both so sweet! :)

Chloe xoxo

A

All4one

Chloe Croft said:
Wow guys, thanks for all the great compliments and thank you all All4one for the lovely review. I had a really nice time too and you also seem like one of the sweetest people you could ever meet. So I guess the reason we got along so well is because we're both so sweet! :)

Chloe xoxo

:oops: Thank you Miss Croft. I will see you soon. We will see each other again at the party too :D

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Excellent review All4one, thanks for sharing.

I have talked with Chloe a few times in PM and she is an incredibly nice lady. I also notice from her posts that we have much in common. Really how many people could have common favorite TV shows like Mayday, lol.

So far she has been elusive to me booking her with our schedules matching. I'm looking forward to meeting her at the party also. :)

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
Chloe has become a household name. Think we all realize that she is front line, top shelf SP. Your review reinforces this A41. She has to be on a lot of TDLs. Thanks Bud.

J

JohnFK

4Times said:
Chloe has become a household name. Think we all realize that she is front line, top shelf SP. Your review reinforces this A41. She has to be on a lot of TDLs. Thanks Bud.

Oh oh. Looks like my Marilyn Monroe will be busy with more suitors.

About this Discussion

19 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom