Made with Love

Chloe Bond TGF

diner1

Reviewer
Joined Mar 4, 2011
Messages 1,876
  • https://torontogirlfriends.com/model/chloe-b/

Chloe is tall, maybe not 5'9" tall. Red hair yes. Blue eyes yes. Face to me slight above avg cute. Nice friendly kiss at door.

Body is on the fuller side of fit ( she said she used to be fitness instructor, it seems many SP's were, and I believe her. Nice round firm tits, pink areola, small nipples and responsive. Nice full round ass ( she was lying on her stomach when I came out of the shower and fucking A! That ass is amazing ) No ink that I can recall and no piercings.

DFK right away and awesome!
    DATY- clean shaven, red hair, almost closed clam, pink, thin labia. She enjoyed my tongue ( but she did ask me to go gentle so I didn't tongue lash like I usually do ) Couldn't make her orgasm but she got wet.
    BBBJ- skills are very good! soft wet with magical working of her tongue all around the glans. "you precum tastes so good" was her remarks, got me rock hard with that. She kept going so I said 'I'm gonna cum" she said with my cock still in her mouth 'okay' I really wanted to but I needed in her moist V first.
    CFS- start with K9 facing mirror. Visual is fucking A! She stares right back smiling. My rock hard cock sliding into her pink pussy too fucking HOT. In mish, she folded her legs so I can fuck deep ( her choice, said felt better ) More DFK.
    Finish - fantastic bbbj to cim, she gently pulls back, shows me a large pool of cum in her mouth, and says with my cum still in her mouth, 'that's a lot', then smiles and swallows it all!! OMG!

She is a keeper and repeat for sure.

Top Bottom