Made with Love

Chicago Releases 300 Videos From Police Misconduct Investigations

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Something to chill over a lazy Sunday.

The city agency that oversees the investigation of alleged police misconduct published information from 101 cases on Friday. (WARNING: Some Content Graphic)

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mikehayes/chicago-police-video-release?utm_term=.jnVjEGJ28#.poqEYXRgk

The link says that the guy from Baden, Ontario (just west of Kitchener) threw hot cheese at the officer's face. The video doesn't show that. I don't know whether the Canadian did throw the cheese or not. Sometimes officers lie about what caused them to assault a civilian. Sometimes what they say happened actually did happen.

If the Canadian from Baden, Ontario threw cheese in the officers face (even off-duty), I don't see a problem with the officer punching him. If the Canadian disputes the cheese throwing claim, then obviously I question the officer.

About this Discussion

5 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom