Made with Love

IN-Call Charlie Girl Review

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
'The Milfy Way'

Well after BT123's review I was captivated by Charlie Girl, then I got to meet her at a party and knew she's the hottie MILF that I like.

After making arrangements via PM/email with a weeks notice there were no glitches in meeting her at her Etobicoke location.

There has been so many reviews on Charlie but yet I can't remember anybody making a negative comment, it's clearly because she is a great lady whom looks hot, easy to talk to, is very passionate, orally gifted and service oriented.

Some highlights would be getting a BBBJ in that extended, teasing, humming and toe curling way. I'm a big fan of DFK with lots of cuddling and Charlie is great at that (YMMV) with such a teasing and playfull way. Lastly, I didn't think I could pull out a 2SOG but Charlie made sure that was going to happen CG style. The entire time I had a great time and can't think of anything I would change.

She is not a clock-watcher and is very service oriented, worthy of the can't go wrong list.

Charlie was a great way to say goodbye to 2009 in hobbying style, I was comfortably numb too!

Would I recommend - a big yes.
Would I repeat - a big yes.

Last edited:
B

Beenthere123

Re: Charlie Girl Review

Buddy great review, she is a jewel. You like the way her pussy just swallows your Jr without you knowing? :D

And yes she can pull out a second SOG from the weakest of hearts ;)

A

All4one

Thanks for the review GDL. I will try to see here next. I think i did read Duo review about her somewhere here. she still does duos?

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439

All4one said:
Thanks for the review GDL. I will try to see here next. I think i did read Duo review about her somewhere here. she still does duos?

She used to duo with a few different ladies, send her an email, i'm sure she will tell you whom she duos with. Here's her advertisement link. .

About this Discussion

11 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom