Made with Love

IN-Call Charlie Girl Review

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
'The Milfy Way'

Well after BT123's review I was captivated by Charlie Girl, then I got to meet her at a party and knew she's the hottie MILF that I like.

After making arrangements via PM/email with a weeks notice there were no glitches in meeting her at her Etobicoke location.

There has been so many reviews on Charlie but yet I can't remember anybody making a negative comment, it's clearly because she is a great lady whom looks hot, easy to talk to, is very passionate, orally gifted and service oriented.

Some highlights would be getting a BBBJ in that extended, teasing, humming and toe curling way. I'm a big fan of DFK with lots of cuddling and Charlie is great at that (YMMV) with such a teasing and playfull way. Lastly, I didn't think I could pull out a 2SOG but Charlie made sure that was going to happen CG style. The entire time I had a great time and can't think of anything I would change.

She is not a clock-watcher and is very service oriented, worthy of the can't go wrong list.

Charlie was a great way to say goodbye to 2009 in hobbying style, I was comfortably numb too!

Would I recommend - a big yes.
Would I repeat - a big yes.

Last edited:
B

Beenthere123

Re: Charlie Girl Review

Buddy great review, she is a jewel. You like the way her pussy just swallows your Jr without you knowing? :D

And yes she can pull out a second SOG from the weakest of hearts ;)

A

All4one

Thanks for the review GDL. I will try to see here next. I think i did read Duo review about her somewhere here. she still does duos?

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439

All4one said:
Thanks for the review GDL. I will try to see here next. I think i did read Duo review about her somewhere here. she still does duos?

She used to duo with a few different ladies, send her an email, i'm sure she will tell you whom she duos with. Here's her advertisement link. .

Top Bottom