Made with Love

IN-Call Charlie Girl as a redhead!

NewBen

Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 3
I haven't seen Charlie Girl since last fall, but her new look as a redhead intrigued me. Booking was, as usual, easy by phone. A quick conversation (what a sexy voice!) and we had our time and location set. I saw her during her last week at her Etobicoke incall location, however, she says she will continue to offer incalls in various parts of the city.

On arrival, I was quickly buzzed up and the apartment door opened as I approached. One step into the apartment and I saw the seductive, sexy look of Charlie Girl as a redhead. I had forgotten what an amazing kisser she is! The door had barely shut when we began some LFK that quickly moved into some heavy DFK. We slowly worked our way down the hall to the bedroom, where I quickly undressed, but asked Charlie to leave on her sexy lingerie. She obliged me, but snuck her panties off without me looking!

The DFK had me incredibly horny, and Charlie proceeded to give me her trademark BBBJ. Since I'm limited to 1 SOG, I asked her to work with me, and not let me blow during oral. Let me say that Charlie is in her element giving oral. She knows what she is doing and she knows how to take control of the situation. She brought me so close to the edge 4 or 5 times, and backed off at just the right moment, as I requested. Her continously variable technique makes it the hottest BBBJ I've ever experienced.

It was time to return the favour, so i initiated some DATY, to which Charlie favourably responded. She was already wet with juices dripping from her! As I was working on her with my tongue and lips, I recalled that she really responds to nipple play. I began gently squeezing her nipples while I continued with DATY and this set her off over the edge.

A began to mount Charlie and she quickly applied a cover. I entered her, and felt the sensations of her warm, moist pussy. I let her pussy clamp tightly around me which finished me off in no time!

Charlie Girl is a definite GFE, not just any GFE, but the kind of GFE you only dream about, the kind that knows how to please you and enjoys doing it. I find her incredibly sexy, and maybe it's just me, but those seductive looks she can give drive me crazy! I think Charlie's type of GFE deserves a name of its own - CGE, Charlie Girl Experience.

PS - I don't think her new redhead pics are on her website yet, but she has posted one or two already...can't wait to see the rest of them!

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Welcome aboard NB, great review; I'm glad that you had a great time with her. Thanks for sharing it.

NewBen said:
Charlie's type of GFE deserves a name of its own - CGE, Charlie Girl Experience

I think is time to we have a new club on the board.

mistermello

Joined Apr 8, 2010
Messages 136

Thanks NewBen. I am partial to redheads natural or not (just ask RR) and I was considering placing Charlie Girl on my TDL. Based on your excellent review I will do so forthwith.

Top Bottom