Made with Love

IN-Call Charlie girl a double Wow Wow

B

Beenthere123

Let me start by saying taking the last few weeks off hobbying has done wonders for my business and personal life. Posting every day is Ok but seeing 1 to 1 to 2 SP a week become an addiction that I had to control.

Saying that, I woke up in the mood for some loving. Felt like being with a a mature SP that loves to kiss and fun to be with. Remember seeing a few great reviews of this babe so I made the call.

Arrived at her location and finally met Charlie, she greeted me with a nice kiss, warm hug and full of smiles. Her pictures are pretty accurate, cute GND type I may add. Mandatory shower followed by intelligent conversation made it for a nice mood. She is always happy and full of energy that automatically relaxes you.

Started with DFK, lots of kissing and more deep sensual kissing. This babe can really kiss. Went to the bed and more DFK while digits which she was very receptive to it. Man I was in heaven, exactly what I was looking for today. The main event, she went to be my buddy and damn she knows what she is doing. She buried her face to JR for a good half hour, kid you not guys.
She slapped my boy a few times on her cheek, she took him deep, sideways Wow Wow. Listening to her moans with JR in her mouth just had me in ecstasy.

Mish time with more DFK and another Wow Wow, Her pussy is a deadly tool. 4X was right how he called her the Hoover pussy or something like that. She can make her pussy do many wonderful things. Just about to come pop out the sock and she swallowed every drop while smiling. Took me a while to get out of the bed cause i couldn't stop trembling after such a tremendous O.

We then started another intelligent conversation and i believe I was half hour over the limit but never once did she mentioned it. Gave her a big tip for that.

Big time repeat

F

FunnyFace

Re: Charlie girl a double Wow Wow

Great review BT! I have seen Charlie girl too She is great woman! too much fun! But i couldnt figure out this she likes more BBBJ or eat pussy?? lol I saw her in duo! she was going crazy for eating other partner ;)

bad boy

Joined Jan 9, 2010
Messages 111
Charlie girl's oral skills are awseome. After I shot a huge sticky load in the back of her throat, she kept my cock in her mouth for about 4- 5 minutes. Sucking & squeezing, tugging my balls, gently lacing her fingers around my asshole, taking every last drop of cum in her mouth like a champ.

Top Bottom