Made with Love

IN-Call Charlene in Mississauga - Review

M

Musketeer

This was my second repeat with Charlene; the first was last year. She is one of the prettiest Asians IMO having seen Asian Kelly, Sue@TOG, Jennifer Lee, Tonya @RM, among others. Asian Kelly is still my favourite followed by Tony@RM and Korean Sue.
Charlene is the prettiest I've seen in Mississauga and the most sensual that I've encountered.

Her pics on RZ and Cl are 100% accurate.

https://www.theredzone.com/mississauga/charlene/

She greeted me at the door in the lingerie attire that I had requested and immediately proceeded to give me LFK, after I gave her the donation and a box of Lindt chocolates.

After a little striptease while unrbing, we went for a shower together where she cleaned me thoroughly and proceeded to give me a great BBBJ. Love her technique.

After the shower, she led me by the hand to the bedroom where we continued where we had left off. Proceeded to sixty nine after a short time (did I say I love oral) and I could tell by the gyrations of her hips that she loved every moment of it. One thing however, she does have her restrictions and digits are not allowed in either orifice although she did allow me to rim her sweet ass.

After the ol' musket was primed and ready for action, I played with her firm manmades, while she put on the dome and mounted me for CG. Wow! what a sight....I almost came right there watching that pretty face and big bouncy tits on that small frame riding me. However, I couldn't let myself go until trying mish where I could feel the tightest pussy I've ever fucked to it's fullest. After a few minutes I could no longer hold out and had to let go.......I was totally spent. The only regret I have was that I didn't get to cum on her tits after Russian like the last time.

She provides a sensual GFE rather than a PSE type session. Very sweet personality, gives a lovely massage and loves to be massaged in return. As for MSOG I can't tell you 'cause at my age 50+ I'm satisfied with just one good SOG.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
Nice review Musketeer. I think you captured the Charlene experience . Sensual , gentle and respectful makes for a very enjoyable date with this Asian beauty . I managed to cum twice in a one hour session but the second shot was a BBBJ with an HBJ finish . I did not last very long with the first SOG because her pussy is that tight :lol:.

Top Bottom