Made with Love

Sexyfriendstoronto Chanel - formerly Isabella

TFZL1

Reviewer
Joined Nov 28, 2015
Messages 285
Last night I saw Chanel for an exciting 1/2 hr. I was looking forward to seeing her since I saw she was back. I had booked her last year and the appt was cancelled last minute as that was the day she left so I didn’t get to rebook.
So, when I saw her on the website, and new pics with the red hair, I was on it. As always, booking with SFT is pleasant and prompt. A few texts and we were all set up. $140hh is the board rate + $20 for PSE.
Warm greeting by this beautiful girl in a skirt and shirt that showed off the black lingerie and I was off for a quick shower.

Cleaned up, I joined her on the bed. The skirt was gone and she had a black bra/panty set, stockings and high heels. I got her to stand up so I could help remove those and it was well worth the effort. She moved in for the bbbj and I got her on top for the 69. She was delicious and the bj was DT. I can only take so much of that, so I asked her to get on top. She put the condom on completely with her mouth! And she went for RCG first, beautiful view of that amazing ass. Then she turned around and rode me. I love a girl with enthusiasm! We turned over for Mish and some good hard deep Chanel seemed to enjoy and I could have finished there, but I asked if we could go back to the 69. I loved her pussy in my face and she took the condom off for cim which didn’t take long.
We had a quick chat about her coming back to SFT and she said she’s on twitter. @Issabella110
I cleaned up in hurry as time was up. Will definately be worth a repeat!

TFZL1

Reviewer
Joined Nov 28, 2015
Messages 285
Ipost said:
Doe she speak with an accent?.
Little bit of a Latin accent.
Yes I’ll repeat if I see her on a late night schedule.
but I have so many other good ones I want to repeat with I can’t get to them all. :)

Last edited:

What A Wookie

Reviewer
Joined Dec 21, 2009
Messages 2,656
Very nice. I like the photos from her twitter with more natural dark hair but this view is pretty good. :)

Screenshot_20180402-004811_Chrome.jpg

Thanks for sharing.

TFZL1

Reviewer
Joined Nov 28, 2015
Messages 285
What A Wookie said:
Very nice. I like the photos from her twitter with more natural dark hair but this view is pretty good. :)

Thanks for sharing.
I saw Chanel again last night. It was a bit of a trip getting downtown with the DVP closed, it Chanel made it well worth the trip. Dark hair wig was nice, apparently the red wig was a bit much for some. She was in stockings with the seam up the back and a sexy new one piece outfit, she was looking hot. I pealed off the outfit. Lots of foreplay and many positions, took up most of the 45 min appt and had to clean up fast. She’s very friendly and likes to have sexy fun. :)

Knozrag

Joined Feb 6, 2022
Messages 4
Last night I saw Chanel for an exciting 1/2 hr. I was looking forward to seeing her since I saw she was back. I had booked her last year and the appt was cancelled last minute as that was the day she left so I didn’t get to rebook.
So, when I saw her on the website, and new pics with the red hair, I was on it. As always, booking with SFT is pleasant and prompt. A few texts and we were all set up. $140hh is the board rate + $20 for PSE.
Warm greeting by this beautiful girl in a skirt and shirt that showed off the black lingerie and I was off for a quick shower.

Cleaned up, I joined her on the bed. The skirt was gone and she had a black bra/panty set, stockings and high heels. I got her to stand up so I could help remove those and it was well worth the effort. She moved in for the bbbj and I got her on top for the 69. She was delicious and the bj was DT. I can only take so much of that, so I asked her to get on top. She put the condom on completely with her mouth! And she went for RCG first, beautiful view of that amazing ass. Then she turned around and rode me. I love a girl with enthusiasm! We turned over for Mish and some good hard deep Chanel seemed to enjoy and I could have finished there, but I asked if we could go back to the 69. I loved her pussy in my face and she took the condom off for cim which didn’t take long.
We had a quick chat about her coming back to SFT and she said she’s on twitter. @Issabella110
I cleaned up in hurry as time was up. Will definately be worth a repeat!
Is hh enough time - I always book 1hr but my budget has changed / hh fearful of chatting then running out of time

Top Bottom