Made with Love
Elite Ladies
Toronto Tryst

Celebrating Your Anniversary With Your Provider

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Lauren Summerhill

Joined May 6, 2010
Messages 130
I have two gentlemen friends who remember the exact date we met, and one who remembers the right month. So, every year, they take enormous pleasure in creating a celebration. They're religious about it, never miss a year. I always put aside the week I know there's an anniversary, not wanting to break the hearts of those who have been so loyal to me.

This week I celebrate my 5th anniversary with a fantastic friend and great lover. He has a wonderful dinner planned, and I picked my dress for it a few days ago. I've just assembled the makeup and jewelry I'll wear - it's a fun process, carefully putting together the look for him. I'm not good at gift buying, so I generally don't bother. However, this year I ran into a piece of artwork that I know he'll love and bought it months ago. I'm curious what he has up his sleeve this year, he loves planning and creating a wonderful evening for me (which is why I so enjoy reciprocating). After wards we have a lovely hiking trip planned somewhere without internet or cell phone reception - GLORIOUS SILENCE!

Have you ever celebrated an anniversary with your favorite providers?

JackassJack

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 558
No i havent Lauren. But its a great idea. I should check my booking schedule book to find out who i saw and when. ( I dont even remember my marriage Anniversary date :D )

Lauren Summerhill

Joined May 6, 2010
Messages 130
JackassJack said:
No i havent Lauren. But its a great idea. I should check my booking schedule book to find out who i saw and when. ( I dont even remember my marriage Anniversary date :D )

For what it's worth, I've never once remembered when our first meeting was. I have no idea when my Anniversary is with my SO and I never remember anyone's birthday.

A

All4one

Lauren Summerhill said:
For what it's worth, I've never once remembered when our first meeting was. I have no idea when my Anniversary is with my SO and I never remember anyone's birthday.

Well then put the date in your note book the day i saw you. So I would like to get special treatment for our Anniversary Miss Summerhill :mrgreen:

B

Borey the Bald

I never remember my own anniversary, guess my reply is no.

forestgrumpy

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 431
Lauren Summerhill said:
I have two gentlemen friends who remember the exact date we met, and one who remembers the right month. So, every year, they take enormous pleasure in creating a celebration. They're religious about it, never miss a year. I always put aside the week I know there's an anniversary, not wanting to break the hearts of those who have been so loyal to me.

This week I celebrate my 5th anniversary with a fantastic friend and great lover. He has a wonderful dinner planned, and I picked my dress for it a few days ago. I've just assembled the makeup and jewelry I'll wear - it's a fun process, carefully putting together the look for him. I'm not good at gift buying, so I generally don't bother. However, this year I ran into a piece of artwork that I know he'll love and bought it months ago. I'm curious what he has up his sleeve this year, he loves planning and creating a wonderful evening for me (which is why I so enjoy reciprocating). After wards we have a lovely hiking trip planned somewhere without internet or cell phone reception - GLORIOUS SILENCE!

Have you ever celebrated an anniversary with your favorite providers?

Not I but any other SP celebrate like lauren.

flora.revel

Joined Dec 17, 2009
Messages 11
I have yet to celebrate with a client, since I haven't been working for very long, but I do have a one-year anniversary coming up with a very special regular that I intend to do something special for.

I appreciate the gesture of celebrating these anniversaries, because it honours the special connections we make in this business. The connections I've created with many of my clients are certainly worth celebrating!

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Wow, I must be really out of the loop. I can't remember what I ate for dinner last night, let alone remember an anniversary of when I met a lady. I guess I should change my handle to Mr. Insensitive!

- - -

BANNED
Joined Jan 19, 2010
Messages 442
We haven't been doing this long enough to have an anniversary yet. If Angi of MP, Brooklyn of Mirage or Audrey of TP were still around we could of. I hope to celebrate our one year with Roksi when it comes around. It will be easy to remember since it is my birthday. As a woman, I love the idea of celebrating the anniversary of meeting a special ATF.

B

Beenthere123

3somesarethenewblack said:
We haven't been doing this long enough to have an anniversary yet. If Angi of MP, Brooklyn of Mirage or Audrey of TP were still around we could of. I hope to celebrate our one year with Roksi when it comes around. It will be easy to remember since it is my birthday. As a woman, I love the idea of celebrating the anniversary of meeting a special ATF.

Can I join you for dinner "3"?, BTW I was Roksie's first client/reviewer that deserves an invite.

Top Bottom