Made with Love

IN-Call Cathy@TOG. " Next time we fuck "

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
Often I like to intersperse Asian SP's in between my non-Asian agency dates. I find the two experiences very different and I like the balance. Basically I can take a long lunch, get blown, get a great massage, get fucked, shower and go back to work. Better than Mr Sub I would say.

Cathy was downtown in a nice condo where I have been before. She's wearing a pink teddy and is pretty cute, not hot, but cute enough. Her mannerism is not shy and servile, but more " Ooooh, honey you so handsome. Nice big cock. C'mon honey" I hate when they call me honey. She's petite with small firm tits and an Asian ass. She's got those Califorinia raisin nipples which sometimes I find hot and other times repulsive. This day I found them quite exciting. I can never guess Asian ages, but I would say she's somewhere between 19 and 60.

She undressed me while we LFK/kinda DFK'd eventually getting my pants down to my ankles while fondling my meat and two veg.
As I have done in similar situations, I hopped around the room on one leg trying to get my pants off. She gasped thinking I would take out the mini bar.

Into the shower and she washed me up for a bit then quickly went down on her knees for bbbj with a mouthfull of hot water. She then began what would be the general theme of the encounter; deep throat. ( not MT iceman, DT ). She went all the way down like a trooper a few times then " OK, shower over" D'oh!

I sat down in the armchair and she sunk down on her knees and went to work. Prolonged sloppy BLS,then up the shaft then quickly back to the DT. All the way down and held it, then up and down with lots of squishy noises and saliva. I really felt like slow and deep so she was happy to have me hold the sides of her head and slowly push it up and down the entire length of my brother in arms over and over. This was very nice and we did it for a while.

We went over to the mirror where she knelt down as I stood and immediately got into some face fucking. I eventually had one hand under her jaw and the other on top of her head while I pistoned away gleefully. Jumped onto the bed for more enthusiastic DT until she gagged quite impressively coming up with a thick band of saliva from her mouth to my dick. She's seized the opportunity of all this natural lubrication and began rhythmically jerking me off while licking my balls. This is one of my favourite pastimes. I asked if I could cum in her face and from somewhere under my balls she said " mouse, mouse! ". I almost said eek! and jumped on a chair but realized she meant mouth. Finished the last few strokes with her licking the head, but the first test launch went on her face anyway. The rest ended up in her mouth which was the intended target ( minor collateral damage ).

She went to spit and do the scope thing, came back and said " you happy? ".... Yes as a matter of fact I find myself in a pretty good mood. She gave me an OK massage for a long time,we showered and I changed. I hugged her goodbye as she held up a condom and said, " next time we fuck ". Basically I think that meant her jaw was sore.

Repeat, no. But it was a great lunch hour. Next hostage: Rebecca

Addendum: I forgot to mention that she also rimmed the shit out of me ( not literally ). Always a nice touch.

Hammer

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 48
Hi newbie here found you through craiglist. Never knew sites like this one existed glad to be on board.
Enjoyed reading your review Olayda, what does rimmed mean?.

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
severeaddicted said:
:lol::lol::lol:

I can never guess Asian ages, but I would say she's somewhere between 19 and 60.
I cracked up at this one.

I hopped around the room on one leg trying to get my pants off. She gasped thinking I would take out the mini bar.

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
Hammer said:
Hi newbie here found you through craiglist. Never knew sites like this one existed glad to be on board.
Enjoyed reading your review Olayda, what does rimmed mean?.

Uh oh. So much to learn grasshopper.

Rim means she licked my asshole . In this particular case I was basically on hands and knees while she was behind me rimming, licking my balls while stroking my boner. (triple bill rimming)

Welcome to the board Hammer

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
:lol::lol::lol:..'I can never guess Asian ages, but I would say she's somewhere between 19 and 60.'
...'I almost said eek! and jumped on a chair'....

Amazing review Olayda, keep it coming.

About this Discussion

21 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom