Made with Love

IN-Call Carol Carol - Worst trip ever

Rahino

Joined Mar 29, 2010
Messages 142
Senor Gomes said:
Aye CARUMBA!! I think I just threw up my enchilladas. I will not do greek with her....well, maybe I can just close my eyes, hold my breath, put cotton in my ears, wear dark sunglasses.

:lol: you really are addicted to gomes

Lone Wolf

Reviewer
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 1,978
As I look at this review, I ask myself why the OP is so crass; both in his behavior toward the lady,
and in his review for the board. This is simply not necessary. If a lady is not your cup of tea, there
are genteel ways to convey that to the board without the explicit details set forth.

I

iceman_dci

Lone Wolf said:
As I look at this review, I ask myself why the OP is so crass; both in his behavior toward the lady,
and in his review for the board. This is simply not necessary. If a lady is not your cup of tea, there
are genteel ways to convey that to the board without the explicit details set forth.

Hmmm. I think Zombie put it as "genteelly" as he could LOL. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and free to express themselves in their own manner, Zombie just happens to be crude and obnoxious and speaks openly about his feelings. He's an asshole :lol: (sorry dude).

Top Bottom