Made with Love

IN-Call Carol Carol - Worst trip ever

Zombie

Joined Mar 30, 2010
Messages 64
In response to my statement in another thread (I'm not gonna say who because I just don't think this girl needs anymore promotion).

I don't review but maybe this will jump start some decent bad reviews :)

About a year ago, I had a taste for a dirty MILF. was reviewed on another site and I decided to take a trip out to see her. Those dumbfucks over there gave her a majority of good reviews

The incall had a patio door that I was instructed to come through so I didn't have to walk past the front desk. I don't have a problem with this, who the fuck do I care is knowing I'm going in to get fucked. So I walk in and I see this Grandmother standing by the washroom doing her makeup. I see a mirror on the desk with residue of some sort on it. I was gonna bolt but I was horny and I wanted to fuck someone in the ass. I drop the envelope and head in for the cleanup...jesus fucking christ, it looked like a cherry bomb was dropped in the toilet and the shower had all these wet towels in them. I ended up just taking my dick out and scrubbing the little guy.

So I come out and she begins to give me a decent BBBJ with DT; but she's making these fucking noises like she's two cats fighting. I had enough of this and asked for my ticket to Greece. She gets on all fours and I put the cover on and my dick is nowhere near her asshole and she's starts moaning like I've already stuck it in her ass. Limp. I took the condom off and threw it on the bed and I took 100 out of the envelope and left her 40, get dressed and I'm out. She started yapping at me and I just told her she needs to retire and quit fucking around with people like that. Walked out with her sitting on the bed with her yap open.

She is ugly, old, looks like a crack whore and provides the worst service ever.

My gift to you caefites.

JackassJack

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 558
Sometimes you should listen that little voice in your head buddy.

There was a another very negative review about her on other board and she was talking very nasty to reviewer. I think they removed that review.

pcasso

Joined Nov 7, 2009
Messages 6
Bang on Zombie (excuse the pun)..

Bang on Zombie (excuse the pun)..

I saw Carol Carol several years ago and I am still trying to forget the experience..I obviously did not repeat..Calling her a grandmother is flattering..

Zombie said:
In response to my statement in another thread (I'm not gonna say who because I just don't think this girl needs anymore promotion).

I don't review but maybe this will jump start some decent bad reviews :)

About a year ago, I had a taste for a dirty MILF. was reviewed on another site and I decided to take a trip out to see her. Those dumbfucks over there gave her a majority of good reviews

The incall had a patio door that I was instructed to come through so I didn't have to walk past the front desk. I don't have a problem with this, who the fuck do I care is knowing I'm going in to get fucked. So I walk in and I see this Grandmother standing by the washroom doing her makeup. I see a mirror on the desk with residue of some sort on it. I was gonna bolt but I was horny and I wanted to fuck someone in the ass. I drop the envelope and head in for the cleanup...jesus fucking christ, it looked like a cherry bomb was dropped in the toilet and the shower had all these wet towels in them. I ended up just taking my dick out and scrubbing the little guy.

So I come out and she begins to give me a decent BBBJ with DT; but she's making these fucking noises like she's two cats fighting. I had enough of this and asked for my ticket to Greece. She gets on all fours and I put the cover on and my dick is nowhere near her asshole and she's starts moaning like I've already stuck it in her ass. Limp. I took the condom off and threw it on the bed and I took 100 out of the envelope and left her 40, get dressed and I'm out. She started yapping at me and I just told her she needs to retire and quit fucking around with people like that. Walked out with her sitting on the bed with her yap open.

She is ugly, old, looks like a crack whore and provides the worst service ever.

My gift to you caefites.

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940
HA HA, I have read in some places this is the nice nice site with no bad reviews allowed. HA ha maybe it's one of the more honest sites without the rush of the white nights or the shill criers invading the thread!

Let the members speak their minds! The truth shall set you free!

Welcome back Zombie, I am sure Iambad and Jawbone missed you!

Zombie

Joined Mar 30, 2010
Messages 64
jumpingjackflash said:
HA HA, I have read in some places this is the nice nice site with no bad reviews allowed. HA ha maybe it's one of the more honest sites without the rush of the white nights or the shill criers invading the thread!

I fuck white knights for breakfast. I hate those fuckin' pricks at TERD, always coming to the rescue because they think the SP's gonna give them extra mileage or think "Oh he's a nice guy" FUCK DAT! Then those fuggin' goofs who have no other word in their vocabulary except SHILL "Gimme an S....H....I...." FAK OFF!!

Iambad and Jawbone never got banned...fuggin' pussies. :lol:

Good to be back....bring it on pussies!!

zorro

Joined Apr 30, 2010
Messages 725
jumpingjackflash said:

Here is another bad review from BT123

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
I think the majority on here will tell it as they see it. BT's review is a good example, it was negative but done with class. The lack of negative reviews with some reviewers are probably a case of the veteran not reviewing the bad sessions as to not get into a pissing match with the SP when they see the review.

oyster shucker

Joined Dec 9, 2009
Messages 491
Your handle suits you. With all the hot young SP's around, why the hell did you even bother to waste your time...never mind the money. unless of course you're half dead like a Zombie.LOL

H

HOF

I saw Carol about 15 months ago. Her tan is too much, but I can't say that I didn't enjoy myself. I got what I was there for, and I must have been first that day.

She did say, "Yummy alot" LOL

S

Senor Gomes

Aye CARUMBA!! I think I just threw up my enchilladas. I will not do greek with her....well, maybe I can just close my eyes, hold my breath, put cotton in my ears, wear dark sunglasses.

Top Bottom