Made with Love

MIRAGE Carmen@Mirage

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
It was Saturday and I was in the mood for a booty. A big round sexy booty so in my search of bootiville I came across Carmen.

DA BOOTY

I also felt like big fluffy natural pillows

BINGO big and natural #motorboat

I knew it was time to reacquaint myself with Mirage. It's been a while but as usual the tried and trusted mirage did not fail me one bit. The booking was smooth as silk and in no time I was flying down Yonge to get to the call!

KNOCK KNOCK

Soon as I walked in , I knew I had just quenched my booty craving.

Carmen has a fantastic smile and from the first greeting I knew we were going to hit it off.

This gorgeous lady has a bubbly personality and can keep the conversation going but knows how to get down and dirty and boy did we get down and dirty! The mirror was perfectly positioned and we took full advantage of it.

Service wise, DFK, DATY, the complete GFE package with sprinkles of PSE...

Definitely a repeatable young lady!! #happydance #thiswasawesome

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Nice review Rai, now can you give me back the moped?

I can't give you the moped back because you're not in any shape to ride around on a pimped up scooter!

I'll ask my buddy the Pope if he can lend you his ride, just wave at the people here and there and all will be good.

S

Senor Gomes

319428_10150960481765811_956355698_n1.jpg

Mexican :crazy::search2:

J Strummer

Reviewer
Joined Jul 9, 2013
Messages 890
Raiden... You d a w g!

So many good thingsss about this beautiful lady!!! :clapping2:

Looks like you found a treasure chest (or... A treasured Chest, I should say?!).

So... tempted now to meet this natural beauty. (Hey! Who opened that other window with the Mirage schedule on it?! lol)

Top Bottom