Made with Love

Eye Candy carmen at Eye Candy

Peter Baires

Reviewer
Joined Oct 14, 2015
Messages 766
A week ago I finished work early. It was such a nice day and I was bored waiting for the guys at a bar downtown. The view of too many hot girls passing by was making me horny. I knew that it was suppose to be a long wait and did not want to go home with blue balls again.

not feeling like doing research I texted the guys for recomendations. All at once answered Carmen at EyeCandy. So Carmen I booked.
I got the usual butterflies before entering the room wondering how would she look. Would she friendly and enthusiastic or a going throug the motions girl.

As soon as the door closed I was welcomed with a big Hugh and and incredible deep DFK by a cute gnd with an amazing body.
Mandatory shower and to the bedroom I go again. Classic music playing ( I love classic music). She orders me to lay down and she starts to work on little prick, who was at full attention already. What an enjoyable time. Lots of DT, gagging. Spitting and dirty talking. Oh god, was she ever good. I was having the time of my life, but I didn't want to be selfish so I returned the favour. On went the cover and We continue with many positions. What a woman. She really enjoys sex and makes sure that you enjoy it too.
defenitly a repeat in the future. Right now there are too many ladies that I have too see. I'm back from retirement baby :)

Top Bottom