Made with Love

Carly Wilde- Sweet Girl with a Naughty Mind **NEW PHOTOS**

Sensualhoney

Joined May 29, 2015
Messages 35
Hello Gentlemen, my name is Carly Wilde; I am a 19-year old University student currently residing in Toronto, ON but do travel to other Canadian cities occasionally. Studying the business of fashion and marketing; school is among my top priorities in life, as well as my animals. My other hobbies and interests include art, modelling, writing, and trying new restaurants.

Formerly a competitive figure skater and track runner I take very good care of myself physically and am always in good health and shape. I make it among my top priorities to look and feel my best at all times.

I love to go out for dinner and drinks, to a nice lounge, explore an art gallery or have an intimate night at home with a glass of wine and chocolate truffles. I provide a true, sensual, unrushed girlfriend experience that is always to satisfaction for both (or more!) of us. I make it an effort to establish a true connection through conversation and physically that we can both enjoy. I am very passionate and always open to try new things as I have a very adventurous personality.

CbC_hGHXEAANp4K.jpg
Incall Donation (Hosted at an upscale location central downtown)
1 Hour: $300
1.5 Hours: $450
2 Hours: $600
3 Hours: $800
4 Hours: $1000

Outcall Donation to Toronto UpscaleHOTELS AND Residences
1 Hour: $350
1.5 Hours: $500
2 Hours: $600
3 Hours: $850
4 Hours: $1050
12 Hours: $2500
24 Hours: $4500
(For any other request please inquire)

IMG_4712.jpg
If I have captured your interest and you are ready to indulge in each other please contact me at [email protected], via my website https://carlywilde.weebly.com, text me at 647-497-9439 or let's chat on Twitter https://twitter.com/carlywildeTO

XO. Carly

About this Discussion

3 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom