Made with Love

Hush Companions Cara @ Hush

Mr248

Reviewer
Joined Dec 19, 2015
Messages 38
I like to thank the reviewers on the new hush agencies. The booking was easy over text messaging, message was clear and easy to fast. I haven't been back to Toronto since December and was anxious to get back into hobbying. What a great city to have such a large selection of ladies to choose from.

Not sure if this being a short week or spring break, a lot of my regulars were not available. After doing some research, I decided to give this new agency a try and the images and review of cara butt just got me looking forward to our date.

The incall off of younge street was easy to find, just have to pay attention to the one way street. I was able to find free parking outside the condo at 9pm, which was a bonus in Toronto. When I went up to the condo, I knocked on the door and there was no answer.

I knocked again and texted the agency and waited, All I could here was the loud music not my type of music, but Cara has a great ass that I was excited that I will get to play with it shortly.

Well, the door opened, I hear there was another girl that must be working in the other room, and there was Cara in a black nighty with a lacey back showing a black g-string. She welcomes me in, show me to the bedroom and ask me to take a shower and leave the donation somewhere.

Then she left the room. Hmmmmm, no hug, no kiss and she is gone . She came back and ask if I wanted a water and I said sure and showered. Then this as a first for me that I finished the shower and waited for her in bed naked. Then she was back with the water and mention she had to get some lip gloss and we started on the LFK, it was just LFK, didn't see it as a dfk experience and then onto the BBBJ, all was good, wish the LFK would turn into dfk.

Then back to daty and she mention to me With no digits, heavy spanking and no Nibbling on the nipple.... Then I thought well, back to the BBBJ and then on with the cover, Cara is a tight girl with a great ass. She would be great for someone who is a true butt man. Overall experience was ok, wished it was a better to up kick off my hobbying season. I booked an hour date, but I think 1/2 hour would of done the job for me.

I am back in Toronto in the next couple of weeks, can't wait to sample some of the other great beauty currently in the business.

About this Discussion

15 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom