Made with Love

IN-Call Cara@Gspot

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Here we go again, for some reason when I hit an agency I seem to want to go through all the ladies. I even signed on for GPOINTS!:razz:

I had about an hour window of time to kill so I called to see who was in the airport area and the only lady available was Cara. I was hesitant because I am really not into CBJs but I only had 30 minutes and for 110 buck, why not?

Knock knock and in I go. As the pictures show Cara is a well rounded young lady, nice big CULO (gomes) and thick legs. Facially she is very pretty, blonde hair, blue eyes, slim long face, quite attractive. No Tats or piercings that I remember, and a nice tan. Titties are natural and small but nice responsive nipples.

Service wise no complaints because I was aware of the CBJ going in. I received CBJ, DATYnDIGITS and then DIGITS with a CBJ to completion. All in all for 110 bucks I am not complaining, it was a decent time with a nice young lady who by the way happens to be new in the game.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Thanks for the review Rayden, I had also put this lady on my TDL sights. She does look hot, I like her aura. The booty/legs would work for me, you know its a variety thing. I'm not a fan of CBJ but can live with it, however it does make me wonder about her being somewhat restrictive. Since she lists travelling and other PSE type services did you get the impression this is a no go in a longer seession?

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
GDLLover said:
Thanks for the review Rayden, I had also put this lady on my TDL sights. She does look hot, I like her aura. The booty/legs would work for me, you know its a variety thing. I'm not a fan of CBJ but can live with it, however it does make me wonder about her being somewhat restrictive. Since she lists travelling and other PSE type services did you get the impression this is a no go in a longer seession?

I don't think BBBJ's are in her near future. She is terrified of catching an STD and isn't comfortable with it. Very nice girl and easy to talk too.

mynameismo

Joined Jan 18, 2010
Messages 660
iceman_dci said:
Hey Rep...where u been hiding?

Upon further review, I'm with you, the CBJ is just not for me, everything else is passable for gettin' my face in her Gomes though.

CBJ ok in my books if the service is top notch, thanks rayden for another great review.

Top Bottom