Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page
Mirage Entertainment

Ambition Massage & Spa Candy @ Ambition Massage, Ambition Spa

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

JohnMcAfee

Joined Apr 14, 2016
Messages 57
First and foremost - glad to be part of the board and enjoyed reading lots of the threads since I joined. I see some of my favorites are well reviewed here and glad to see others have as much fun with them as I have.

I would like to give back and will post reviews of ladies I enjoy and do not see any reviews for on here thus far.

One of my go to ladies in the MP world is Candy of Ambition Massage/Ambition Spa (North York and Cambridge). Met her years ago in the Ambition Spa (Cambridge) location where she still has shifts and I see her now when she's on at the newer North York location - Ambition Massage.

Candy is a curvy, laid back, fun loving blond in her early 30's (guessing). Great smile, nice DD naturals and a soft, sexy butt. Every session with her starts off with a great massage (could go just for it) and awesome conversation. Never rushed, she will let me know when it's time to flip - learned to book the 45min sessions instead of 30min sessions to get enough time for her full massage and body slide finish.

Finish is always fun, she is creative and takes direction well, all within MP limits. great stamina and HJ technique for the big finish (never failed to make me pop).

Pics:
https://www.ambitionmassage.ca/attendants/candy

Spa Websites:
www.ambitionspa.ca - Cambridge
www.ambitionmassage.ca North York

Darkhorse

Joined Mar 28, 2011
Messages 56
Nice view.

JohnMcAfee

Joined Apr 14, 2016
Messages 57
HOUSTON said:
Does she still work at the Cambridge location?.

Yes she does. She started there (The North York location is less than a year old as Ambition Massage) and that's where I met her. Since I live in the GTA now I only see her at Ambition Massage, but if you check Ambition Spa's website and schedule you will see when she's on shift in Cambridge.

Enjoy

Top Bottom