Made with Love

IN-Call Candice@Pal

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
I finally was able to fit in a session this week. I really wanted to go downtown but every chance I have had downtown just wasn't working out schedule wise. Of course the most convenient area for me is the airport and low and behold, Candice with Pal was available.

I remembered my buddy Iceman writing a wonderful review regarding Candice so I thought what the heck, so I booked her.

Iceman's review is dead on as usual right down to the tats and piercings. Candice proudly sports nipple, navel and clitty piercings, and with a few tats. She is a pretty girl, nice eyes, just a sexy University student that is a pleasure to have a romp with.

Service wise for me was LFK, BBBJCIM, and DATY/DIGITS all in with a smile for 120 bucks. Definitely worth the price of admission, the only knock I can say is she didn't have the booty I crave for, but I can let that pass sometimes.:twisted:

B

Beenthere123

BBJCIM, and DATY/DIGITS all in with a smile for 120 bucks.

Damn bud that is called stealing, awesome bargain. I am a downtown kind of guy either wise give you and iceman a run for your money.

DrAnus

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 238
Beenthere123 said:

Damn bud that is called stealing, awesome bargain. I am a downtown kind of guy either wise give you and iceman a run for your money.

Agree $120 and great service is good :idea:

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Beenthere123 said:

Stay downtown, no more cockblockers allowed on the Airport strip!:lol:

I

iceman_dci

Rayden said:
Stay downtown, no more cockblockers allowed on the Airport strip!:lol:

Rayden and I cockblock each other enough :lol:

Repoman said:
With Iceman and Rayden trolling the Airport strip, many of the others trolling downtown, who do we have to troll Scarb, Miss, and Brampton? :razz:

I got 'Sauga and Brampton covered :)

Rayden...I told you she was a Gem, I temporarily lost my mind and didn't think of your booty requirements but she is a great gal and gives great service. I take it by your description of service, you gave her "The Rayden"..hehehe I'm gonna have to steal that move on you for my next trip to her and ask her if it felt familiar LOL

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
I have never tried this Pal agency, how does VIP work? Do I have to give any personal info about myself? The price seems very good, although I am a bit leery of the quality of the ladies but from what I keep reading it all seems all very positive.

S

Senor Gomes

This board is turning out to be an excellent source of information. A very good mix of different agencies and ladies. Keep up with the good reviews.

I

iceman_dci

jiggyjiggy said:
All you PERVS having all the fun, I WANT some too!! CIM for 120 bucks, count me in! Iceman did you get the CIM as well

Nope, not yet on my three visits with her, I just get too carried away and Candice has really good interaction...I'll go for it next time though :)

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Iceman you have repeated 3 times already, wow, brother, you get around.:lol:

I didn't do the flip lick and pop. It was the standing, watching and pop this time. I have to mix it up once and a while.

I

iceman_dci

Rayden said:
Iceman you have repeated 3 times already, wow, brother, you get around.:lol:

Yessirree...I don't post repeat reviews and I'm a big fan of the repeat...but the repeat list is getting bigger and bigger...almost as big as the TDL...fuck, what's a pervert to do....

Top Bottom