Made with Love

Steels Royal Massage Candi SRM

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Just a short one. Last minute decision a week ago. Walk into SRM at the last minute without an appointment. Figured since I was here I might as well stay but didn't know any of the girls at all. Got the parade and, being your typical guy, I picked the hottest one out of the 4 that were free.

Great body. At the risk of sounding blunt her ass is her best feature and it is damn fine IMHO; although the rest is very very decent too. Particularly if you are a fan of puffies. A decent massage but there was no real connection or any hook cast to bring me back. But pleasant nonetheless. She is pretty young though and a client in his 20's might have a different experience.

bad boy

Joined Jan 9, 2010
Messages 111
train said:
Just a short one. Last minute decision a week ago. Walk into SRM at the last minute without an appointment. Figured since I was here I might as well stay but didn't know any of the girls at all. Got the parade and, being your typical guy, I picked the hottest one out of the 4 that were free.

Great body. At the risk of sounding blunt her ass is her best feature and it is damn fine IMHO; although the rest is very very decent too. Particularly if you are a fan of puffies. A decent massage but there was no real connection or any hook cast to bring me back. But pleasant nonetheless. She is pretty young though and a client in his 20's might have a different experience.

Sometimes picking the hottest one not a good call. Picking the ugly ones gives you better mileage Train. Just saying.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
bad boy said:
Sometimes picking the hottest one not a good call. Picking the ugly ones gives you better mileage Train. Just saying.

I hear you but even then you only half enjoyed yourself because you know you can have both.

Top Bottom