Made with Love
Playmates Toronto
Hot Pink List

Steels Royal Massage Candi SRM

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Just a short one. Last minute decision a week ago. Walk into SRM at the last minute without an appointment. Figured since I was here I might as well stay but didn't know any of the girls at all. Got the parade and, being your typical guy, I picked the hottest one out of the 4 that were free.

Great body. At the risk of sounding blunt her ass is her best feature and it is damn fine IMHO; although the rest is very very decent too. Particularly if you are a fan of puffies. A decent massage but there was no real connection or any hook cast to bring me back. But pleasant nonetheless. She is pretty young though and a client in his 20's might have a different experience.

bad boy

Joined Jan 9, 2010
Messages 111
train said:
Just a short one. Last minute decision a week ago. Walk into SRM at the last minute without an appointment. Figured since I was here I might as well stay but didn't know any of the girls at all. Got the parade and, being your typical guy, I picked the hottest one out of the 4 that were free.

Great body. At the risk of sounding blunt her ass is her best feature and it is damn fine IMHO; although the rest is very very decent too. Particularly if you are a fan of puffies. A decent massage but there was no real connection or any hook cast to bring me back. But pleasant nonetheless. She is pretty young though and a client in his 20's might have a different experience.

Sometimes picking the hottest one not a good call. Picking the ugly ones gives you better mileage Train. Just saying.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
bad boy said:
Sometimes picking the hottest one not a good call. Picking the ugly ones gives you better mileage Train. Just saying.

I hear you but even then you only half enjoyed yourself because you know you can have both.

Barry abone

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 85
train said:
I hear you but even then you only half enjoyed yourself because you know you can have both.

Rare when you can have both Train. Sometimes better to take the service.

Top Bottom