Made with Love

can you recommend some music apps...

Transient

Joined Oct 25, 2011
Messages 10,801
TuneIn radio is an app I use all time. I imagine it's very similar to IHeartRadio (haven't used that one yet). When traveling, it's nice to be able to listen to the morning show that's on the local station. Any station that streams their programming on line can be listened to.
When having a party, I plug into the home receiver and search for an appropriate style using Pandora (free) and the music plays all night (with occasional commercials)
For free music to listen to, don't overlook YouTube, and remember, anything you stream you can also record, but not me. :blush2:

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
Transient said:
TuneIn radio is an app I use all time. I imagine it's very similar to IHeartRadio (haven't used that one yet). When traveling, it's nice to be able to listen to the morning show that's on the local station. Any station that streams their programming on line can be listened to.
When having a party, I plug into the home receiver and search for an appropriate style using Pandora (free) and the music plays all night (with occasional commercials)
For free music to listen to, don't overlook YouTube, and remember, anything you stream you can also record, but not me. :blush2:

Tunein is a great app.....I too use it when out of town for my local programing.

Top Bottom