Made with Love

Can you recommend a SP that is DDG and has the service to back her up?.

Beau

Joined Nov 24, 2014
Messages 33
I've read great reviews about Eva but i don't travel much and prefer natural breasts (Enhanced would be a second option).

https://www.hubgfe.com/community/sh...ymate-body-type-Busty-babe-*UPDATED-SCHEDULE! OK)

A must on

DFK (Good LFK would do)
DATY
Digits (But can live without)
Smooth skin
Hard body (Semi hard-soft OK too)
Little tattoos to none (Well done ones OK too)

Let me know if I am pushing it

Intelligent and well spoken (A sexy accent fine too)
Eye contact during mish and BBBJ
Not a fake moaner

Thank you in advance.

K

King Kong

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder they say, which obviously is true. Like Danny said, hard to recommend a DDG SP and then you will be disappointed if she is not DDG for you.

paulottawa

Reviewer
Joined Dec 11, 2015
Messages 49
Well I respect the OP opinion. But for the love of God, just freaking look at her! She's a painting, a precious Gem! To think that she offers most acronyms is enough to make a man cry! Lol Near perfect beauty! I'm grateful I don't live in Toronto cause by now I'd be homeless on the street having spent every dime on her :) Just imagine a full night with her and then wake up with her next to you in the morning. Ouch

I'm shocked that has not yet claimed her as a future wife.

paulottawa

Reviewer
Joined Dec 11, 2015
Messages 49
I mean really !

lavieenrose.jpg

Chongqing

Reviewer
Joined Aug 26, 2015
Messages 32
Her tattoo disqualifies her immediately regardless of how hot she is......
Women who get tats have no self respect and I can't respect a women that doesn't respect her own body. Go to Russia and ask the most beautiful group of women in the world what they think of ink and you will understand why
Also, tattoos are trashy and classless. Think Wasaga Beach

Beau

Joined Nov 24, 2014
Messages 33
Women who get tats have no self respect and I can't respect a women that doesn't respect her own body. Go to Russia and ask the most beautiful group of women in the world what they think of ink and you will understand why

No man, little tattoos tastefully done are oK in my library. When they cover themselves with it is a turn off to me but that is only my preference. It's their body and they do what they want with it.

You are so wrong by assuming they don't have self respect, not sure why the hatred?.

To all the others thank you and particularly those that PM me.

JunoxGrey

Advertiser
Joined Apr 18, 2016
Messages 123

Welp, sorry guys the thousands of dollars and multiple hours I've put into premium artwork make me trashy. Hahah if only it worked like that:)

TURK

Reviewer
Joined Feb 20, 2012
Messages 320
Welp, sorry guys the thousands of dollars and multiple hours I've put into premium artwork make me trashy. Hahah if only it worked like that:)

I just sneaked in a peak of your pictures, then read your reviews. You have a beautiful body and your tattoos are tastefully done. A bonus about your incredible service.

Top Bottom