Made with Love
Hush Companions

Can a provider be too good?

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Can a provider be too good?

  • Yes, that can be dangerous.

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • No, just enjoy the ride and count your blessings

    Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Not sure

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    12

Inexsis

Well-known member
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 76
I had great time with a great provider few days ago. It was too good. It was like a dream come true. She was too good to be true, can she be really that good or its just an act?
 

Bear669

Well-known member
Joined Jun 7, 2010
Messages 614
How long was your booking?

How long was your booking?

inexsis said:
I had great time with a great provider few days ago. It was too good. It was like a dream come true. She was too good to be true, can she be really that good or its just an act?

Huge range of issues here. (Why dont you name her BTW?)

WHY did it seem TGTBT to you?:neutral:
 
B

Beenthere123

Guest
inexsis said:
I had great time with a great provider few days ago. It was too good. It was like a dream come true. She was too good to be true, can she be really that good or its just an act?

Can you expand on that Inex.
 

christophertracy

New member
Joined Jun 25, 2010
Messages 4
inexsis said:
She was too good to be true, can she be really that good or its just an act?

If you mean did she fake being attracted to you/being turned on by you/moaning/having an orgasm then yes, there is a good chance she did.
 

randygirl

Well-known member
Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
christophertracy said:
If you mean did she fake being attracted to you/being turned on by you/moaning/having an orgasm then yes, there is a good chance she did.

I agree. No one likes a faker.

However, sometimes, there is just that chemistry. You are into her, she is into you, and it is an amazing thing.
 

smylee52

Well-known member
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
inexsis said:
I had great time with a great provider few days ago. It was too good. It was like a dream come true. She was too good to be true, can she be really that good or its just an act?


Sounds like you may have both had a good time which is not unusual but you did pay for a service . There are many SP's that are "that good" .

If you really want to know then tell us who it is and we will confirm for you what you know to be true .
 

smylee52

Well-known member
Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
randygirl said:
I agree. No one likes a faker.

However, sometimes, there is just that chemistry. You are into her, she is into you, and it is an amazing thing.

Actually the really good fakers are the one's we keep applauding on review boards . We love the fakers . Hell some of them don't even like men and convince guys they they are so into them . It's the wonderful world of illusion for pay . Not right , not wrong , it is what it is . God bless the good fakers .
 

randygirl

Well-known member
Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
smylee52 said:
Actually the really good fakers are the one's we keep applauding on review boards . We love the fakers . Hell some of them don't even like men and convince guys they they are so into them . It's the wonderful world of illusion for pay . Not right , not wrong , it is what it is . God bless the good fakers .

haha, So true. It's okay as long as it's not obvious faking. No one likes a BAD faker, then! lol
 

randygirl

Well-known member
Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
lagavulin said:
What difference does it make?

I think what it boils down to is that HE thinks HE isn't that good, and SHE should not be enjoying herself as much. Can it possibly be that good, or is she faking it? Do you mean can you possibly be that good?

If you cant' tell that she's faking, it should make no difference at all. Heck, maybe she is actually REALLY enjoying herself. Is that so far fetched?
 
L

lagavulin

Guest
randygirl said:
I think what it boils down to is that HE thinks HE isn't that good, and SHE should not be enjoying herself as much.

Then he needs to see a psychiatrist to deal with his self-image issues, not an SP.

UNLESS he is into BDSM and has a humiliation fetish, perhaps if an SP screamed at him for being inadequate and not pleasing her he would then feel that the world was normal.

In Bizzaro world
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bizarro_World


Then again I have thought that this is the Bizzaro Review Board.

The Mods are polite not surly.

The Dean actually gave me an immediate and complete answer via PM to a question rather then the standard non-answer.

The ladies post regularly.

There is little in personal attacks rather than it being every second post.

I only have one person on ignore not 20 or 30.

Yes, this is the Bizzaro Board.
 
Top Bottom