Made with Love

IN-Call Cameron @ RM...Why did I wait so long

B

Beenthere123

Feeling the itch last night and wanted a morning breakfast so booked Cameron this morning for a 45 minute session. First let me say... Sara those new pictures are Hot but the face ones have to go, does not give her justice. Ask for your money back. To my eyes she is a gorgeous woman model type of face and body. HW found you another one.

Cameron greeted me with a smile and a kiss in the lips guided me to the the well lid room and did a double take WOW she is stunning, great ass, long slender legs and a fat free tummy. Mandatory shower go back to the room and this slender tanned beauty is lying on the edge of the bed with her back to me I saw that figure and droll began to hit the carpet. She asked me how my day was and I did not replied just approached her for a kiss and received a combination of lfk/dfk with tons of open mouth tongue action.

Rolled her to bed more open mouth kissing while I gently placed my finger inside her arousing her clit first and the babe was very receptive. Clipped her bra while still at digits action (Note animals no more than one finger she is tight). Those soft stupendous man mades took all the licking I could give them till my daty action began. Lying down on the bed I begun my usual technique then entered one finger again curling it to the top and bottom simultaneously Now I can hear real moans of pleasure she kept saying you are going to make me come. Her love juices slowly poured and then she sits down on the bed slowly while I am still in action. WTF I say (Not like that but asked her what are you doing). She said she is enjoying herself so much she wanted to see me licking her pussy. Fuck what a tun on, huge hard on time and told her its your turn babe.

She began a slow BBBJ teasing JR then in and out No boys no DT. She kept sucking it for 3-5 seconds at a time then would come out for air. On the last one I said don't take your mouth out of JR. keep on sucking it. Oh you like it like that hmmmm. YES.... then she kept on sucking it for a good 5-7 minutes without coming out for air. Wow that is more like it. Time for the main course and she just gives me a Mona Lisa smile and puts lube on her pussy. Oh no i said I hate that you are already wet, Mona Lisa smile again and she rubs lube off. This babe does anything to please you.

Sock goes on mish time (By this time I know what ever I ask she will do - within reason) so asked her to spread her legs wide and entered her slowly and then faster her legs begun to close on me and the movement faster. Asked her to close her legs and entered her that way we were at it for a while and she just takes anything I can give her. The bed is shaking she is holding to the board base then gently she holds my hands (Wow that was romantic). Keep doing her moving one leg to my shoulder then side ways to doggie. Asked her for her favorite position and cowgirl it is. Another Wow her tits bouncing up and down while my hands holding her ass cheeks just too much for me.

Not sure how much this session was YMMV which I doubt this babe is highly recommended by yours truly.

BT123

B

Beenthere123

sentry11 said:
BT123, excellent review! I bet she is a site to behold in CG.
Damn yes
PokerDude said:
I've heard mixed things about her and am for the most part sitting on the fence. Giving it second thoughts now though.
PD Read it also why I booked 45 minutes unlike my usual hour. There is no reading between the lines in this review bud my reputation is at stake if I over exaggerate. I had a great time only wish she can close her mouth while kissing that is all.
Hangman said:
I thought you were a DT kind of guy! I'll have to check her out. Thanks for the review.
LOL. My quest was over a while back after seeing Becky, Sophie, O. Raven, Charlie girl and more. hard to find others that can compete.

D

Demien2k5

PokerDude said:
I've heard mixed things about her and am for the most part sitting on the fence. Giving it second thoughts now though.

PD - I've seen Cameron three times for multi-hour sesions, always had a great time with a really sweet and very sexy girl. BT is right, the pics don't do her justice, and watching her amazing pierced rack bounce in CG while she dirty talks you to a POP! is a bucket list item for sure. I do think maybe a move to a different/darker shade of lipstick/gloss from her usual pink tint might give her face an alltogether different look though...just thinking out loud :geek:

Nice review BT!

B

Beenthere123

Demien2k5 said:
I do think maybe a move to a different/darker shade of lipstick/gloss from her usual pink tint might give her face an alltogether different look though...just thinking out loud :geek:

Keep it quiet next time I think she is just perfect the way she is. Funny I mentioned to her why are you working doing this find yourself a sugar daddy you are too beautiful. She said I am trying then I told her I know someone that may want to keep you to himself...You listening Demien.

D

Demien2k5

Beenthere123 said:
She said I am trying then I told her I know someone that may want to keep you to himself...You listening Demien.

I hear you...not a bad idea at all, Cam is definitely in my VIP Platinum club for SPs (and only moderately corrupted at this point), but if I did SD her, then I'd always be looking over my shoulder wondering if King21 was creeping up behind me, moving in for the "Kill" :lol:

As it is I can't risk the wrath of HW76 any more by going back to see Jemma again! :???:

If the expression is "there can be only one", then for me, right now, it'd have to be Greta. My lust ($) belongs to her. Sooooo hot, soooo addictive....oh, oh! Gotta make a call....dammit BT!

Top Bottom