Made with Love
Toronto Passions
Hush Companions

Niagara Falls Callie

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

LTO_3

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 836
A short time ago I booked with Callie from Anastazias.
Description, pictures and info reasonably accurate although the quality of her pictures, since removed, made me wonder if I should or shouldn’t see her.

With so many newer ladies at Anna’s I relied on Kerri for some help. She suggested Callie after we talked about a few other ladies so I went with her recommendation. With the time of our meeting – close to 1am – and having been awake for close to 20hours put a damper on our get together.

Although I did find her body size a bit larger than I prefer, Callie’s service was good…DFK, BBBJ, conversation and everything you would expect from someone offering GFE. Other than being up for 20hours everything was great.

LTO_3

kissmyass

Joined Jan 21, 2010
Messages 157
Nice review thanks for sharing LTO, why were you up for 20 straight hours?.

emotional intelligence

Joined Feb 8, 2010
Messages 70
You're a braver man than me. Usually if I'm considering booking a sp, no pics usually mean no dice. Thanks for the review dude.

LTO_3

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 836
kissmyass said:
Nice review thanks for sharing LTO, why were you up for 20 straight hours?.
I'd like to say I was trying to relive my youth. lol
Just a lot of everyday stuff around the house and some (not local) family related matters that had to be taken care of. On top of that I promised myself that night was mine.

emotional intelligence said:
You're a braver man than me. Usually if I'm considering booking a sp, no pics usually mean no dice. Thanks for the review dude.
At the time I saw her she did have pics on the site but they've since been removed.The quality of the pics were a bit iffy...looked like they might have been taken with a cell phone.

LTO_3

CallmeMatt

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 65
emotional intelligence said:

Must agree with EI but LTO had a good time, how overweight was she?.

Lou Pole

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 110
Thanks LTO nice effort, how long did you sleep when you hit the sack?.

s a l s a

Joined Dec 29, 2009
Messages 43
Thanks for the review man. You mentioned she's a bit heavier than you normally prefer. How much does she weigh?

LTO_3

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 836
Sorry for the delay in responding. E-mail notification for threads doesn't seem to be working for me for some reason. :cry:

Lou Pole said:
Thanks LTO nice effort, how long did you sleep when you hit the sack?.
Got a good 8-9 hours that night and I felt reasonable the next day after I took a 2 hour afternoon power nap.

s a l s a said:
Thanks for the review man. You mentioned she's a bit heavier than you normally prefer. How much does she weigh?
I think she's slightly heavier than her listed weight of 128...and some of that's around her midsection.

CallmeMatt said:
Must agree with EI but LTO had a good time, how overweight was she?.
I wouldn't say overweight, just more weight around her midsection than I prefer. Otherwise a real nice lady and reasonable service.

LTO_3

Top Bottom