Made with Love

Callie and Faith @ Roommates duo review - I popped my duo cherry!

meyma72

Joined Oct 19, 2015
Messages 10
This will be my first review here at HUBGFE ... so what a better way than sharing popping my duo cherry experience with Callie and Faith @Roommates :biggrin2:
This experience happened a couple of weeks ago, but still having hot-sexy memories about this experience with this two sexy well reviewed ladies

Having a duo has been on my bucket list for a while and finally I did it!!
becky.gif

Callie from Roommates is my favourite lady in general (I have seen her several times almost since she begun at RM last year) . After being on the talks for a while with Callie to pop my duo cherry, finally we were able to set a convenient date for this experience with her “best duo partner in crime” and BFF, Faith.

Having seen both ladies before, Callie several times and Faith a few weeks ago before setting the duo, made things easier in terms of chemistry among the 3 of us.

Callie did a great job coordinating the duo’s date and location. I was able to see them at the Roommates location at Bay St. Much modern and nicer Condo than the apartments at Wood St. I hope Callie and Faith will continue working more frequently at the Bay location .. Wink! Wink!
wink.gif
… Definitely will attract more clients to them and to RM (Or at least would be great if for their duos they could use that location). At the time set for the appointment we were the only ones using the Condo, which was perfect, because I brought a bottle of white wine “Menage a Trois” and some cheese and berries to nibble for the celebration, plus I also brought a couple of thoughtful gifts for the ladies, for making my “Popping my duo cherry” happen!

In term of looks and service, both Callie and Faith have been very well reviewed, individually and in duos, and all the great comments are really well deserved. There isn't much to add over what has already been said about these 2 fabulous ladies. Honestly, believe the hype!!
hail.gif

I won’t go into much detail, but the highlights of the session for me where:

• Definitely, they are dynamic duo. There is great chemistry between them. They are super fun and get along very well, and that shows during the duo action, because they are very engaging and interactive among themselves (Supper Yummy!!).
  • The action begun with foreplay with Faith, while Callie was down on me; then Faith joined Callie for a superb double BBBJ. Seeing these 2 hotties down on me was fantastic.
  • A lot of blurry images of kisses, hands, and bodies moving everywhere.
  • One of the hottest parts for me: We did a double daty. First Callie and I down on Faith, then Faith and I down on Callie (the feeling of the tongue of the ladies with mine going down on the other lady was out of this world.
    eyebrows.gif
  • Callie riding me in CG, while I was daty Faith who was sitting on my face.
  • Doggie with Callie while she was down on Faith. Then doggie with Faith, while she was down on Callie
  • Mish with Faith while both ladies were kissing and touching among themselves
  • Back to doggie with Callie (OMG the view of Callie's firm bum in doggie is
    eyebrows.gif
    ), while she continues pleasuring Faith. First, Callie makes Faith come, and then I make Callie come in doggie. Finally, was my time, so we finished with a CIM/COF while I was stand up and the ladies were lying at the border of the bed.

What a session!! 10/10
thumb.gif
for me. The best I have ever experienced in the hobby.

If you haven’t seen them in a duo, you don’t know what you are missing!! Go and book!!!
Definitively, a Callie and Faith duo is something to experience. Gents, treat the ladies well, and you will be rewarded!

You can see more info at:
Callie:
Faith: (for privacy reasons Faith doesn’t have a personal profile on RM website - but she she is there)

And follow them on Twitter:
Callie: https://twitter.com/blondecallie69
Faith: https://twitter.com/faithspinner

(there are some sexy pics of the pre-duo celebration on Callie's twitter)

About this Discussion

1 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom