Made with Love

IN-Call Caitlyn, Roommates Very Hot Newcomer!

D

Demien2k5

Wound up connecting with RM at just the right moment it seems, and as a result was graced with the extremely good fortune of being entertained by the very sweet and sexy young Caitlyn on her very first day in the industry. Booked for the afternoon and made my way to RM, arriving right on time, no delays or hang-ups whatsoever – very smooth.

Door opens and there stands a very beautiful young Caitlyn, sweetly smiling, just a touch of nerves showing through, and looking absolutely gorgeous!

Looking every bit the fresh faced college co-ed she is at 19, Caitlyn was wearing the very sexy blood red thong and bra set, covered demurely in a man’s crisp white collared shirt, collar tucked up under her just brushed sandy blonde and finely highlighted shoulder length hair, just like her pics. Suited her well, and she looked smokin’ hot.

Caitlyn, for me, is hard to describe facially…yes, she has that young girl next door cuteness about her, but there is something much more, particularly her deep green eyes, that I found the longer I looked and admired her, the more maturely seductive and exotic she looked. Like I said – very hot! She has a very easy smile and demeanor, and I think was grateful on this day in particular to be able to sit and share her thoughts and experiences with me for a bit unrushed while we chatted some to get better acquainted before play.

Indeed, a very bright, articulate and mature girl with a positive outlook on just about every subject (including sex and kink) I found her very engaging in the way most guys who seek out true GFE will appreciate and enjoy.

As the nerves faded for her somewhat during conversation, we talked a bit more directly about her services and boundaries, my interests, pursuits in the hobby et al, and then off to clean up.

For me, the rest was really the classic GFE. Started off in the low lighting with some very sweet, then more and more intense DFK in front of the mirror (she’s very good btw) and when I slipped her shirt off and felt her tense somewhat at the reflection of her scantily body in the mirror, decided to go very slowly in undressing her further, taking the time to gently caress her neck, arms, shoulders, lower back, and hips and bum with just soft fingertips, and focused on whispering to Caitlyn specifically just what it was I adored (per the growing evidence) about her sinfully beautiful body. When all was finally revealed, and Caitlyn stood in front of the mirror, hands raised behind her head, back arched slightly, the view was awesome. Creamy perfect skin, lush ripe and full C breasts with dark nipples that quickly hardened to the touch, slim waist, flat tummy and curvy hips, lithe thighs and calves, perfectly smooth velvet kitty already very wet with youthful anticipation. And such a luscious bum! OMG! :twisted:

Turned her around, spread her legs wide, and bent her over forward over the end of the bed so she could enjoy some reverse DATY/DATO and digits, which based on her enthusiastic comments, growing tightness and slick wetness, that was just the right start for our playdate.

The rest of the session unfolded perfectly, at least for me, with all the typical GFE activities including more DFK, MPOS, superb soft and extremely sloppy BBBJ / HJ / BLS ( I LOVE that!) that had me right on the edge for what seemed like forever, more DATY/ DATO and mutual masturbation, dirty talk which I found she excels at, and two amazing SOGs, one on her bum, the other her plush ripe breasts. She does have a mild kinky streak as well, which I found out much to my delight, and we did engage in some cursory fun there as well, but will selfishly keep those details for myself as YMMV.

A real energizer sex bunny in her own right, I was hard pressed to keep up to this perpetual motion machine, and it seemed as our session progressed, she enjoyed herself more and more and seemed almost greedy by the time our time had run out. Such an ego boost when the 19 yo hottie wants to go again, and again, and again, and…simply because she’s having so much fun!She's a very vocal girl, and grew very self confident during the session as we progressed.

All in all, I truly enjoyed myself with this newly minted vixen and would definitely repeat if she’ll agree to entertain me again. Highlights: Doggie. Definitely DOGGIE! A+ and I genuinely hope she enjoyed herself as much as I did!

Although I typically hate ratings, this time its just so easy, I'll indulge a bit...

Face: 8.75
Body: 9
Hygiene:10
Attitude: 10+
Service: 10+ (which was VERY unexpected from someone so new)
Sexual Appeal and Eroticism: 9

Beautiful, sexy and charming girl in every way!

Footnote: Would seem the recent renovations at RM are well underway, and our suite / bathroom was impeccable, and the new mattresses were greatly appreciated by these old dude’s knees! Thanks Sara!

D

Demien2k5

Re: Caitlyn, Roommates Very Hot Newcomer!

No baby fat, just soft supple and very firm from head to toe...and yes, she got very vocal during some of our play...at one point, she went to get us some water and Nikki apparently was somewhat concerned for Caitlyn's well-being (I was only her second client ever) given all the noise we were making! Caitlyn assured her she was "really having a great time, and apologized shyly for being so loud when she gets off..." :oops: my bad....or good, depending on how you view it....

Aaahhhhhhh....good times....

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563

Excellent review Demien. You and King have something going, always hitting the same ladies?

Poor rookie hotty gets the two marathon brothers in the same week! :lol:

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650

Demien2k5 said:
No baby fat, just soft supple and very firm from head to toe...and yes, she got very vocal during some of our play...at one point, she went to get us some water and Nikki apparently was somewhat concerned for Caitlyn's well-being (I was only her second client ever) given all the noise we were making! Caitlyn assured her she was "really having a great time, and apologized shyly for being so loud when she gets off..." :oops: my bad....or good, depending on how you view it....

Aaahhhhhhh....good times....
:eek:... good times.... I hope Nikki's concerns doesn't make she's so quiet when I'll see her. Awesome review Demien. I'm glad that you have a great time with her, she seems to be a must see. ;) Thanks for sharing it.

D

Demien2k5

Sure Dude, she's only 19 so clearly will have much to learn sexually from older men who have had much more experience in bed, but I wouldn't say that that innexperience hindered our session whatsoever. She was a terrific girl with strong sexual instincts and a love of sex generally. I can't really recall gving her any real advice, but can say for certain that we did try a rather long list of things that she hadn't tried before, but clearly enjoyed throroughly.

It's like anything else, sometimes you only need to see/hear/try something once to pick it up immediately, and she's a quick study :cool:

kissmyass

Joined Jan 21, 2010
Messages 157

Demien2k5 said:
It's like anything else, sometimes you only need to see/hear/try something once to pick it up immediately, and she's a quick study :cool:

Well said enjoyed your great writen review Demien many thanks

opsoprano

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 165

Demien.. wow... what a session! nice review you and king do a great job of assuring the girls have a positive experience from what i have read.
I hope all the guys show the same respect for this girls so that we can all enjoy her.
Real nice to see that Niki and Sara were concerned with how Caitlyn was feeling also.. That is a class act in my books!
Was also really nice for Sara to
get some nice new comfortable mattresses.. i can't wait to try them!!

B

Beenthere123

opsoprano said:
Demien.. wow... what a session! nice review you and king do a great job of assuring the girls have a positive experience from what i have read.
I hope all the guys show the same respect for this girls so that we can enjoy all enjoy her.
Real nice to see that Niki and Sara were concerned with how Caitlyn was feeling also.. That is a class act in my books!
Was also really nice for Sara to
get some nice new comfortable mattresses.. i can't wait to try them!!

Agree with you on all your points soprano. Damien and King both have class and style. Another Great review Demien.

Knew the rooms were painted and new showers now new mattress :shock: . Demien did you jump up and down like a young kid to break them in. :D

D

Demien2k5

[quote="Beenthere123Demien did you jump up and down like a young kid to break them in. [/quote]

Truth is, we were having so much fun, I actually found myself doing something I'd never tried before, completely by accident!

She was riding me CG but had to stop after a bit of a hard ride due to an old hip injury that was bugging her in that position. So rolled her backwards off the end of the bed, caught her by the thighs and stood up, holding her upside down off the ground with her legs over my shoulders and prime for some standing DATY in front of the mirror! This position was great as we were both able to watch me go to town on that glistening velvet kitty in the reflection of the mirror, although Caitlyn had to watch upside-down... :lol: Went like that for about 10 mins before I got worried she was upside down too long, and in one move flipped her around onto the bed...man, she laughed her ass off at that one! Talk about youthful exuberance! :lol:

B

Beenthere123

Demien2k5 said:
Truth is, we were having so much fun, I actually found myself doing something I'd never tried before, completely by accident!

She was riding me CG but had to stop after a bit of a hard ride due to an old hip injury that was bugging her in that position. So rolled her backwards off the end of the bed, caught her by the thighs and stood up, holding her upside down off the ground with her legs over my shoulders and prime for some standing DATY in front of the mirror! This position was great as we were both able to watch me go to town on that glistening velvet kitty in the reflection of the mirror, although Caitlyn had to watch upside-down... :lol: Went like that for about 10 mins before I got worried she was upside down too long, and in one move flipped her around onto the bed...man, she laughed her ass off at that one! Talk about youthful exuberance! :lol:

:lol: Fuck old man that was funny and kinky.

B

Beenthere123

king21 said:
Great review of Caitlyn, she is definitely going to be a rising star at RM!

King when are you and Demien doing a duo together. :shock:
Or should I call it a foursome.

D

Demien2k5

BBBJ / BLS was very soft, very sensual, tons of spit and saliva, not much DT but some sexy gagging / eye watering (she has a pretty good gag reflex). Would say she's still learning that licking a teenager's dick lightly on the head and making him pop in 2 mins is different from taking a good throat fucking for 20 mins from someone with control.

Honestly, coming from her I really liked it (very genuine effort), but I'd rate her BBBJ right now at about a 7/10, but would guess in about 2 weeks it'll be around a 9 as she definitely loves a challenge.

mynameismo

Joined Jan 18, 2010
Messages 660

Demien2k5 said:
she's still learning that licking a teenager's dick lightly on the head and making him pop in 2 mins is different from taking a good throat fucking for 20 mins from someone with control.

Good analysis Demien :cool:

Top Bottom