Made with Love

Caerf's Party?

Nicole King

Advertiser
Joined Nov 5, 2009
Messages 1,022
I am still not sure exactly which ladies from GOE are going to be at the HUBGFE Party, but I am going to do my best to make sure as many GOE ladies as possible are in attendance.

I will try to provide an update once I get a better idea on who is going to be there. I will also try to invite as many industry ladies at possible. Based on what I hear the organizers have planned, it sounds like its going to be a party on epic scale.

Thanks

Nicole

afterdark

Joined Dec 28, 2009
Messages 85
Nicole King said:
I am still not sure exactly which ladies from GOE are going to be at the HUBGFE Party, but I am going to do my best to make sure as many GOE ladies as possible are in attendance.

I will try to provide an update once I get a better idea on who is going to be there. I will also try to invite as many industry ladies at possible. Based on what I hear the organizers have planned, it sounds like its going to be a party on epic scale.

Thanks

Nicole

Great news, can't wait to hear who's coming! :)

A

All4one

Nicole King said:

Thanks

Nicole

Wow thats great new Nicole! I cant wait to see all GOE ladies same time :mrgreen:

Top Bottom