Made with Love

Caerf's Party?

Smooth

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 707
This party sounds like it's going to be fun. I seen the question asked several times about which ladies are attending, but I am curious, which members are planning to attend?

SillyGirl

Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,246
5YzYS.jpg

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
iceman_dci said:
I am sooooo in!! Rayden, no cock blocking on this trip or I'll mess up that hair of yours LOL.

WHOA there, not the hair dude, not the hair. You can have my SO but hands off the hair! I have to go brush in some gel now, you've made me nervous!:evil:

freelife

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 13
moneytalks said:
I will buy lap dance to a lady who kisses me first at the party :lol:

Good idea :mrgreen: Hey mods can members offer a door prize too? If so I will buy one lady's drink all night in one condition she has to give lap dance to most ugliest guy at the party :lol:

Honcho

Joined Feb 25, 2010
Messages 62
rileyroyal said:
I am still undecided if I will attend the party for hubgfe.com but since it is the first part for HUBGFE and in a location I can access by TTC or a quick cab ride I might reconsider attending for a short appearance.

Showcase your beauty Riley will be good for business.

A

All4one

kinkden said:
With us being a dungeon I don't think we will be showing there is only certin guys that are into fetish. Have fun all.

Why not? I think it will be good if you ladies come. Because lots of people would want to try fetishes but they do not have a clue about it. You ladies would lighten them up a bit :D I am one of them :mrgreen:

M

Mongo

kinkden said:
With us being a dungeon I don't think we will be showing there is only certin guys that are into fetish. Have fun all.

KD, all are welcome!! What an excellent way to show off your wares (so to speak). Please come out!!

Top Bottom