Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page
Elite Ladies

Caerf's Party?

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Albino

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 466
This sounds like it's going to be a fun party, not sure if I can get a way or at least get away with it.:lol:

A

All4one

MUSE said:
We will be there. Probably about 5-8 of us. :)

Emily, could you please let us know which lovely ladies we will be drooling over at the party from muse? :D

C

Chloe Croft

I'm going to try my best to be there!! I should be in town that weekend... :razz:

dreamblade

Reviewer
Joined Dec 5, 2009
Messages 1,082
Chloe Croft said:
I'm going to try my best to be there!! I should be in town that weekend... :razz:

I hope you are. It would be great to finally meet you.

Nicole King

Advertiser
Joined Nov 5, 2009
Messages 1,022
I am still not sure exactly which ladies from GOE are going to be at the Caerf Party, but I am going to do my best to make sure as many GOE ladies as possible are in attendance.

I will try to provide an update once I get a better idea on who is going to be there. I will also try to invite as many industry ladies at possible. Based on what I hear the organizers have planned, it sounds like its going to be a party on epic scale.

Thanks

Nicole

afterdark

Joined Dec 28, 2009
Messages 85
Nicole King said:
I am still not sure exactly which ladies from GOE are going to be at the Caerf Party, but I am going to do my best to make sure as many GOE ladies as possible are in attendance.

I will try to provide an update once I get a better idea on who is going to be there. I will also try to invite as many industry ladies at possible. Based on what I hear the organizers have planned, it sounds like its going to be a party on epic scale.

Thanks

Nicole

Great news, can't wait to hear who's coming! :)

A

All4one

Nicole King said:

Thanks

Nicole

Wow thats great new Nicole! I cant wait to see all GOE ladies same time :mrgreen:

About this Discussion

52 Replies
8K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom