Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Playmates Toronto

Caerf's Party?

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Not 100% sure but really looks good for me on that day. I'm looking forward to it.

I don't normally have the opportunity to socialize at night but am fortunate as I will be given some freedom from the SO for the next little while . Can you say party time !!!

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Strippers and Sp's, all these hot women walking around, my my, it's going to be hard to say no. Which SP's are going to be there?

I

iceman_dci

I am sooooo in!! Rayden, no cock blocking on this trip or I'll mess up that hair of yours LOL.

G

Guido

This sounds like its going to be a blast. I too am very interested to know which ladies are showing up?

GenevieveLajoie

Joined Nov 11, 2009
Messages 297
Guido said:
This sounds like its going to be a blast. I too am very interested to know which ladies are showing up?
I'll be there and I'm sure I can convince a few other ladies to join me.

B

Beenthere123

GenevieveLajoie said:

Looking forward to see you there you sexy thing.

JackassJack

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 558
Nice!! at least some intrest for party even we still have 2 months for the party date.

You guys should put some bus or car rides from different locations. It will bring up more inetrest from lazy people:lol: or from people who doesnt want to drive or dont drive.

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
I have never attended a review board party before. Sounds like fun if the ladies are showing up. Glad to see Gen is in, wonder whom else will be there?

I

iceman_dci

GenevieveLajoie said:

Can I be the official Harlot Mascot... :p

Lexusdriver

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 108
Sounds like it could be a good time, is it a private party for CAERF members only?.

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
HOF said:
Jawbone, you can be my date! Just remember, I lead!

I will gladly have a beer with you, but if I go to the urinal I better not look to either side and see you using the one directly next to me or we will be stepping outside!:twisted:

Top Bottom