Made with Love

HUBGFE & SRM Party Expectations

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilAmy

Joined Apr 20, 2010
Messages 12
king21 said:
You have nothing to worry about, Superdick loooves asians!!!, just wear a miniskirt to party! :lol:

YESSS!!!! I did hear the other day something about superdick enjoying any asian in a miniskirt (male or female). Come find us in the corner. I'm like Superdick I like em all too....LOL!

LilAmy

Joined Apr 20, 2010
Messages 12
Darren said:
well then go sit with superdickhead and Amy at the party:shock:

He is going to sit on the chair next to Superdick(head), whatever you want to call him and I am going to sit pretty on his lap. Darren you are going to be so jealous.

Zachy

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 340
LilAmy said:
He is going to sit on the chair next to Superdick(head), whatever you want to call him and I am going to sit pretty on his lap. Darren you are going to be so jealous.

:lol: you can have him all you want Amy, believe me, noone will get jealous, not at all.

LilAmy

Joined Apr 20, 2010
Messages 12
zachy said:
:lol: you can have him all you want Amy, believe me, noone will get jealous, not at all.

Sooooo, ummmmm. Your going to have to get into a little more detail for me please.....Are you implying that you don't like me, superdick or beenthere?

ChrisD

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 344
superdick said:
I told you ...lol:mrgreen: This is gonna be great!

Why dont you just accept that you are a dickhead, Not sure if you are smart enough to understand but you know We can read both boards ?! I dont even know what kind of face you have that you say you are going to HUBGFE's party. If I was a mod I wouldnt even let you in here.

ChrisD

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 344
superdick said:
I was invited by the Dean by phone and PM and offered a ride in .How did you receive your invitation?

He must be a Saint. Did you tell him you are bashing his board on other board?

Jesus! I just cant take 2-faced jerks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom