Made with Love

HUBGFE Party Prize Announcements and Limo Ride Winners!!

M

Mongo

Gentlemen these are the prizes donated by our generous agencies and Independent ladies and some of our members chosen in random to ride the limos with. There are still a few more members we have to add and will post it by tomorrow. Hope to see you there

Door Prizes
Gspot
1/2 Half Hour session
1 Hour session
1 Hour Duo with Ladies of choice

Mirage
1 Hour duo and surprises Andy has in his sleeve.

RoomMates
2 one Hour session
1 one Hour duo

Gemini
1 Hour duo at half price

Exquisite
4 x 1 Hour Sessions
1 x 1 Hour Duo ( Natalie and Darya )

GOE
5 x 1 Hour Free (Specific girls, will be chosen by GOE)
5 x $100 discount
5 x $50 discount

Toronto Passions
2 x 1 Hour sessions

Sassy Angels

To be confirmed by tomorrow

Vixen
To be confirmed by Tomorrow

Gina Leigh
1 hr session

Vanessa Kelly

1 hr session

Ava Sky
1 hr session

MGF

1 Hr session
LIMO RIDES ONE WAY ONLY TO THE CLUB, AS MANY SP WILL LEAVE AT DIFFERENT TIMES

Mirage and Dream Makers Limo: Hof, Thetank, Slitman, Slakers and Slowcumheat Invited by andy. (BUS FULL)

Limo from Downtown: Samantha @ G spots, Tgirl Nikki, Adelle, Valerie Hugh, Vanessa Kelly, Molly Robinson, Sabrina MGF. with Dreamblade, Auggie and Dudleydoright

GOE Limo from Downtown: With King21

Limo from the Airport: To pick up GDLlover, JohnFK, D-blue, Heatways, Knight Rider, Charlie Girl, Jordan James and Vegas to club.

To all Members,
Please say you are a member of HUBGFE to the coat check so she will give you a ticket and you wont have to pay cover charge.

Enjoy the party

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Thanks to all those whom have made donations, your really making a difference as this will be the best party ever.

Thanks for my ride.

BTW i'm seriously concerned over the personal safety of King21, all alone in a limo with 9 ladies. That could be worse than being in a limo with HOF and his envelopes, lol.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Beenthere123 said:

As we speak King is making the arrangements for the upcoming ceremony, I hear his wish is to be cremated and he has a fetish for a monument in the shape of a woman in the doggie position. He has also requested that all donations go to the limo driver for giving him a royal sendoff into the afterlife. Where he will end up we all have our guess, here's mine. :666:

J

JohnFK

Now I feel like a President (Just make sure the limo is not a convertible)

Now I feel like a President (Just make sure the limo is not a convertible)

Thank you HUBGFE and all your sponsors!

H

HOF

king21 said:
Tank, Slit, Slackers and Slocum, I suggest that you bring along some duct tape and seal HOF's pants to his torso!!!:lol::lol::lol:

WooHoo!, just me and the ladies!!:party:

Note to self, bring duct tape to the party to tape King bar assed upside down to the dancers pole and let Rebecca Richardson whip his arse with a metal belt!

H

HOF

Truly, in case I forget to say thank you to Dean and band of merry mods, and club paradise for opening the doors to our motley crew.

A very special thanks to all of the agencies and ladies for donating gifts and for attending this shin dig!

Let's all have a wonderful time!
In the wise words of the Sgt. from Hill Street Blues:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2QApwtE8zQ&feature=related
Let's be careful out there!

Whatever a stripper tells you, there is no sex in the champagne room! Unless, it involves me and several ladies;):tongue::party:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUA-2UMKx5s&feature=related

Ladies! I have a king size bed in a downtown hotel that has space for at least 2 of you;)

About this Discussion

29 Replies
6K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom