Made with Love
Hollywood Ladies
Emma Alexandra Page

IN-Call CAERF party a bigger success than the agencies though it would be for them?

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Iambad

Well-known member
Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
oagre said:
Wow. The party slipped off my radar and I totally forgot about it. What a shame from my point of view! It sounds like it was the best attended party of the year and as I pretty much go to these parties to scope out the girls, I really missed out.

A little frustrating. The couple of (other) board parties I went to before this one were disappointing and I assumed this one would be poorly attended as well.

Dude the last T party no more than 30 showed up. Caerf's, By 11 pm at least 150 people my guess half were sp.
 
O

oagre

Guest
Iambad said:
Dude the last T party no more than 30 showed up. Caerf's, By 11 pm at least 150 people my guess half were sp.

Just wish I figured out in advance which would be the GOOD parties!
 

sdb

Reviewer
Joined Apr 24, 2010
Messages 30
Girls I have seen are:

Kenzi @ DM
Tessa @ Mirage
Aspen @ Mirage

Girls that are on my TDL because of the party (in no particular order) are:
Stephanie @ Mirage
Robyn @ GOE
Sophie @ Sassy
 

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
Iambad said:
Dude the last T party no more than 30 showed up. Caerf's, By 11 pm at least 150 people my guess half were sp.

I couldn't agree more! You couldn't walk more than 3 feet without bumping into an sp. What impressed me more, however, was how friendly everyone was!! Many of the girls commented to me how relaxed they felt.

Kudos to CAERF!!

thetank
 

Laster

Well-known member
Joined Mar 14, 2010
Messages 163
thetank said:
I couldn't agree more! You couldn't walk more than 3 feet without bumping into an sp. What impressed me more, however, was how friendly everyone was!! Many of the girls commented to me how relaxed they felt.

Kudos to CAERF!!

thetank


I agree with Tank, I have talked with few ladies at the party, some of these ladies never goes to parties. Basicly all of them said similar things, They said they had great time but most important part was they said they felt safe and welcomed by everyone.

Congrats Caerf. We are waiting for new party date soon.
 

Blank_Dave

Reviewer
Joined Jan 6, 2010
Messages 1,781
Tgirl Nikki said:
Lol, this should be fun! :)

Ummm, does that mean I'm tied for 3rd place with GDL, tank and KR? Now I feel special - I'm getting as much pussy as some of the hobbyists! :lol:

And way more than others.:tongue:

Now you did forget one list....

Guys You Saw At the Party You Wish Would Call/You Would Do.
 

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
I was talking with Ciara of Dreammakers the other day, and she commented to me that she had an awesome time at the party. She found everyone very friendly.

Better yet, she commented that she had more bookings than before the party and she attributed this to going to the party and the "press" she received as a result.

On a separate note, she had nothing but good things to say about Peter (of DM). I have only met him a few times but I have nothing but respect.

thetank
 
T

Tgirl Nikki

Guest
4Times said:
LOL. Nice one Nikki. Expand their horizons. Charlie girl is great and I'll race you to Demi Fox's bed.

Lol, race me? Hmmm, I guess we could do that... but from what you've read about my driving, is that really such a good idea? :)

Blank_Dave said:
And way more than others.:tongue:

Now you did forget one list....

Guys You Saw At the Party You Wish Would Call/You Would Do.

Well, I wouldn't want to put anyone on the spot... nor would I want to break anyone's abstinence streak! :tongue:

thetank said:
I couldn't agree more! You couldn't walk more than 3 feet without bumping into an sp. What impressed me more, however, was how friendly everyone was!! Many of the girls commented to me how relaxed they felt.

Kudos to CAERF!!

thetank

In all honesty, I was pretty impressed at how easily everyone accepted each other... it's a pretty big deal for a tgirl like me to show up at one of these things, without fear of being insulted or threatened... and enjoy a few public DFK sessions, which others openly talk about after the fact? That says a lot for the accepting, welcoming atmosphere that The Dean (and the rest of the members) have cultivated here, and it really means a lot to me. :love:

Cheers everyone! :great:
 

Blank_Dave

Reviewer
Joined Jan 6, 2010
Messages 1,781
Tgirl Nikki said:
Well, I wouldn't want to put anyone on the spot... nor would I want to break anyone's abstinence streak! :tongue:

You mean there's others abstaining as well? Who knew!
 

SloCumHeat

Senior Member
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
Is anyone adding to their "Seen since the party" list on this thread?

Seen before the party:

- Stephanie @ Mirage
- Livia @ Mirage
- Mia @ Sassys
- Sabrina @ MGF
- Holly @ GOE
- Sophia @ Select (saw her as Sophya @ TGF)
- Kareena (saw her @ dreamm, entourage, etc)
- Charlie Girl
- Chloe Croft (sort of)

Seen since the party:

- Jessica @ dreamm
- Khloe @ dreamm

Will see because of the party:

- Sabrina @ Mirage
- Tessa @ Mirage
- Kenzie @ dreamm
- Brittany @ dreamm
- Sophie @ Sassys
- Kelly @ Sassys (LOL)
- Chloe Croft
- Jordan James
- Adelle St. Clair
 

forestgrumpy

Well-known member
Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 431
By the abundence of reviews lately the agencies did get their money's worth. Congrats to caerf and the smart agency owners that donated the freebies.
 

GDLLover

Well-known member
Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Blank_Dave said:
You mean there's others abstaining as well? Who knew!

Some of us are abstaining but not by choice. :bad::grrrrrr::mad::???::shock:
 
B

Beenthere123

Guest
SloCumHeat said:
Is anyone adding to their "Seen since the party" list on this thread?

Seen before the party:

- Stephanie @ Mirage
- Livia @ Mirage
- Mia @ Sassys
- Sabrina @ MGF
- Holly @ GOE
- Sophia @ Select (saw her as Sophya @ TGF)
- Kareena (saw her @ dreamm, entourage, etc)
- Charlie Girl
- Chloe Croft (sort of)

Seen since the party:

- Jessica @ dreamm
- Khloe @ dreamm

Will see because of the party:

- Sabrina @ Mirage
- Tessa @ Mirage
- Kenzie @ dreamm
- Brittany @ dreamm
- Sophie @ Sassys
- Kelly @ Sassys (LOL)
- Chloe Croft
- Jordan James
- Adelle St. Clair

Nice list SCH. I have scratched out 2 (like you have) from my after party list with Danielle and Sophie 2 Sassy.
 

intrigue10

New member
Joined Aug 1, 2010
Messages 1
wats this CAERF party all about??

wats this CAERF party all about??

hi i'm new to all this, so i had a question, wats this CAERF party all about?? what happens exactly??
how do u get invited to it?? where does it take place??
 

taster

Senior Member
Joined Jan 4, 2010
Messages 7
who was the blond in the pink camoflage

who was the blond in the pink camoflage

does anyone know?
 

SillyGirl

Queen of Boots and Cupcakes
Joined Apr 7, 2017
Messages 7,250
When is the next party?

I'm in dire need of some Fun.
 
Top Bottom