Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Sexy Friends Toronto

Cachet Ladies, Harbour 60, Rahim Jaffer and the Conservative Party

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

jiggyjiggy

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 632
All of our politicians are corrupt. I don't care which Political Party they belong too, they are all pigs at the trough raising our taxes at every chance they get. All deal and pad their pockets, make contacts to later use when they are out of office to further line their pockets.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
Jiggy, I was going to throw my name in the ring with the other mayoral candidates of Toronto with the likes of Mammoliti, Ford, and a few others . I would legalize all incalls situated in the City of Toronto. I would tax your ass for using the services of an SP. Let say 5% HBJFST(Harmonized Blow Job Fuck Session Tax). WELL Jigster can I count on your vote bud?

Schmuck

Joined Feb 25, 2010
Messages 98
jiggyjiggy said:
All of our politicians are corrupt. I don't care which Political Party they belong too, they are all pigs at the trough raising our taxes at every chance they get. All deal and pad their pockets, make contacts to later use when they are out of office to further line their pockets.

Tell me something we don't know Jiggy, they've been doing it for centuries.

Madmax

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 660
Another one bites the dust, one way or other you will get caught.

Tiger Woods

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 740
Shortly before 11 pm, the dinner party ended. The bill for dinner and drinks for nine was more than $3,200

:eek::eek: Trip to Paris for 2 for a week.

lovelatinas

Joined Mar 18, 2010
Messages 1,702
Tiger Woods said:
Shortly before 11 pm, the dinner party ended. The bill for dinner and drinks for nine was more than $3,200

:eek::eek: Trip to Paris for 2 for a week.

Now Tiger are you allowed to be on this board? I want to know what your thinking was?

Max

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 71
lovelatinas said:
Now Tiger are you allowed to be on this board? I want to know what your thinking was?

:lol: Yes Tiger why didn't you see SP instead.

Top Bottom