Made with Love

Busty Jenna . . .

D

Demien2k5

4Times said:
I think she is out of Ajax and she is an expensive mediocre safe service by the accounts I have read about her.

I've seen Jenna a bunch of times near Hwy 2 / Harwood in Ajax. She's got a great tanned body (particularly nice naturals and round soft ass), very cute face but not a knockout and has had some complexion problems when younger; she can be very shy and reserved, has some self-esteem issues, although you if you connect you can get some great DFK and wet BBBJ - good GFE stuff. She is a bit of a hygiene and personal safety OCD but overall, if you like a nice girl, nice incall condo, she's a great ride, especially in doggie and CG to watch those tits bounce. She is pricy at $300/hr for the services she offers, but mostly uses the pricing as a screening tool to ensure only upscale older guys come to visit. I've enjoyed my sessions with her but use her sparingly given location and competitive agencies that offer broader services for less $. Would still recommend as a positive encounter.

D

Demien2k5

4Times said:
She is highly YMMV. Don't go expecting "Wet BBBJ". This is misleading. Most reviews I have seen are CBJ.

Apologies - not looking to deliberately mislead anyone. I've seen Jenna six times between June and Dec 09, always had BBBJ, CBJ was never an issue, but that's just one man's experience. I have heard she can have a lot of attitude towards clients (and other SPs) if she gets the wrong vibe from you (she told me she's been on the wrong end of some physical abuse at one point), and she won't see just anyone, and prefers multi-hour sessions, that's why I said "if you connect". I do agree that no one should go see her and "expect" anything, but that goes for any SP in my mind. D.

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
Thank you for the insight boys. I agree with Demien that some ladies do put out more for different gentlemen.
Although considering the high price tag, I don't believe she is worth the risk for the average gentleman.

Doublestar

Joined Oct 15, 2010
Messages 16
Demien2k5 said:
Apologies - not looking to deliberately mislead anyone. I've seen Jenna six times between June and Dec 09, always had BBBJ, CBJ was never an issue, but that's just one man's experience. I have heard she can have a lot of attitude towards clients (and other SPs) if she gets the wrong vibe from you (she told me she's been on the wrong end of some physical abuse at one point), and she won't see just anyone, and prefers multi-hour sessions, that's why I said "if you connect". I do agree that no one should go see her and "expect" anything, but that goes for any SP in my mind. D.

Anyone else with feedback about Jenna?.

Top Bottom