Made with Love

Steels Royal Massage Busty Asian Keyonna @ SRM

bad boy

Joined Jan 9, 2010
Messages 111
#

Only thing better than a young hot asian, is a young hot asian with big bodacious breasts. Poking aroud SRM site, couple of girls caught my eye, but keyonna's pics were the only ones that added 3' of girth to my cock. The day I wanted to see her was a no go, had to wait to till end of the week. Glad I did. When I arrived at the spa, I put myself on ice in the waiting room. When keyonna arrived to greet me, it was like a scene out of Rush Hour II, when Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker were at a massage spa in hong kong and they were blown away with all the amazing looking asians from all corners of the room. That's the impact Keyonna had on me. Long silky straight hair, big pouty lips, small waist, shapely legs, and big beautiful tits. Once in the room, she suggested I take a quick shower. Later up for a few minutes, come back out and lie on the table. Keyonna comes back into the room, dims the lights, hits the play button on the sound system, I knew the party was about to get started. Not one to waste much time, I asked her if she was cosy comfy with a bodyslide, without saying a word, she just flashed a naughty smile. G rated portion of the massage session was fairly pedestrian, but once the session became R rated, the real fun began (within spa limits). Let's just say she's bi-lingual and speaks both vietnamese and russian. ;-)

L 9.5 young, fresh face. big, beautiful breasts
A 9.0 sweet, shy/sexy
S 8.5 responsive

REPEAT 9.0
RECOMMEND 10

About this Discussion

8 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom