Made with Love

IN-Call Bubblicious Nia @ G-Spot

Grefin

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 111
Sunday's is the worst day of the week for hobbying, but got lucky this time. I was looking around who was available and I saw that Nia at the airport area might be. Called Gspot, bad news Nia was not available but received an email from Gspot minutes later with the good news. Did not ask why the change of plans, was just happy I was going to see Nia . Second time I've used Gspot and both times booking was handled very professionally.

Nia's pictures are accurate. She has the nicest ass I have ever seen just like her pictures. Believe me her ass is unbelievably fit, tight, bubble butt!! type with nice firm big tits. She has an amazing body, has tongue piercing info for the members just in case its important for you. She is very shy girl but once you get her going she opens up nicely.

She is not into kissing too much, just LFK but once you touch her amazing body you forget about her lips and focus on rest of her sexy body. Nia definitely loves Greek, she became very vocal once I entered her through her ass. We did 2 rounds of greek ( She asked again for it in second round.) After the quick shower she was waiting in bed, fully naked. She started with BBBJ, not much of DT but not bad at all.

She did BBBJ in few different positions. Daty followed the BBBJ. She is not into digits but I can tell she definitely loves daty. She held my head with her hands and moved it to the right spot, kept it there until she had an O. Another short BBBJ and cover came on. Went right into Greek in spoon position, she likes to control your movements to better pleasure each other. She is tight! First SOG was in this position.

We cleaned up and she didn't take break went into BBBJ just couple minutes after the first sog. Few minutes later another cover came on, she said " I want Greek again " who am i to tell her no :grin: So Greek again in doggy. You have to feel her ass to understand why I have said she has the best ass. After few minutes of Greek Nia took of cover and started BBBJ with BLS again. Another cover came on followed by mish. Her nice big tits were bouncing up and down in mish. It was a hot view to behold, after a few minutes of nice pounding had second SOG, cleaned up and had few minutes to chat. Hug, Kiss and good bye time.

Stats:

Face: 8
Body: 9.5 ( One of the sexiest butt )
Service: 8 ( I would give her 10 on this but LFK and No digits I tried to be fair on numbers)
Personalty: Quite Shy, she doesn't talk much. But she is very sweet girl.
Rate: $200/H + $50 for Greek.
Repeat: Yes, for sure. I have to pound that ass again

Top Bottom