Made with Love

Jerseygirls Brooke at Jersey Girls, Stunning!

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531

So I was intrigued by this girl’s pics, so I gave Peter a call and he was more than happy to arrange a meeting.
Got to see her first day in the industry. Booking at Jersey Girls was effortless as always, and I love seeing girls who are new to the industry. I promptly arrived at Brooke’s hotel room, and what greeted me at the door wowed me. Honestly, facially beautiful, stunning I would say. She looks like a 22 year old Vanessa Williams. She was tall, dressed in a tight black dress that showed off her firm round ass, and natural breasts. Brooke has a killer smile, piercing eyes, and welcomed me at the door. The Cannon was at full attention the second I walked in, and it wasn’t because of the 50-year old maid in the hallway! I like that. She was bubbly and friendly and after a nice long kiss, I retired to the shower to polish my nasty bits to a sparkle.When I emerged she was totally naked, as I always request, and I must say, I loved what I saw. Her natural large B cups, sat nicely, with perky nipples. Her nipples are small, soft and sensitive, and I am a breast man, so I was in heaven!

I pulled her up off the bed and, while standing, enjoyed some VERY good LFK and DFK. Her lips were full, soft, and delicious. She is a great kisser. Her breasts are sensitive, and she cooed responsively as I sucked and played with them.

We made our way to the bed and she treated me to incredible BBBJ, with good hand and lots of tongue action. She deep throated nearly to the base of the cannon, not an easy feat I must say, and was happy to make it as wet as I wanted. No CIM, but that is not what I normally want. This girl has skills, and I had to stop her after a few minutes to prevent premature detonation from the Cannon! She smiled, and still teased me a bit with her tongue.

I switched positions and enjoyed DATY which was great! Perfect hygiene, and she loves the attention. I had her squirming with delight and found a delicious orgasm within a few minutes.Yummy! As hard as I tried I couldn’t find her ticklish spot J

I love to start in missionary, and she was happy to oblige. This girl loved a good pounding and urged me to more! After a few minutes, however, the urgency was building and I wanted more positions, so I put her on top.Cowgirl was great, as she grinded her pelvis against mine, but reverse cowgirl was exceptional!! She used these long strokes combined with a pelvic thrust that was outstanding!! She alternated this with rapid thrusts up and down for a while, and smiled as she saw the orgasm building and switched back to the long orgasm building strokes. I liked that she was so open to suggestions as she changed her technique when I told her what motions were better. She took direction well and was really interested in pleasing. It didn’t take long, however, and the cannon erupted with force in my favourite position, reverse cowgirl!! Thank you Trojan Largefor your participation in this event.

I lay beside her and enjoyed great after sex chit chat while I applied massage oil to her exquisite body. Her breasts, her slim flat stomach, her athletic legs, her round firm ass enjoyed a good massage, but this just enticed me to attempt round two. Doggie style (her ass and tight kitty are a sight!), cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, we moved back and forth between these positions effortlessly, and she was a trooper!! I couldn’t reach a second SOG but she sure tried to get me there.

What a great way to spend the afternoon.

Stunning girl who wowed me at the door! Great attitude. Loved the breasts. Takes direction well. Enthusiastic. I will repeat.

thetank

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
The board now has added the cannon to dickhead and the schwanza......oh ohHmmmmmm

On another note, I really need to see Brooke but I bet her day calendar is now booked solid!:grrrrrr:

drew

Reviewer
Joined Oct 8, 2011
Messages 809
"....She was tall, dressed in a tight black dress that showed off her firm round ass, and natural breasts....."

This was all I needed to read!
If I ever go into the military I need tank and muckin doing reconnoitering.

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
So funny story??!! I booked Brooke for two hours first session of the day, and on my way out, who did I run into??? Muckin!! I saw his car in the parking lot with him in it!! I ran over to my car and tried to be inconspicuous, but he saw me! Drove up behind me, rolled down the window and said, with exasperation "Really??!!"

Too funny!! Don't worry. She was in the shower as I left!

thetank

HOOKED

Reviewer
Joined Jul 3, 2013
Messages 1,573
So funny story??!! I booked Brooke for two hours first session of the day, and on my way out, who did I run into??? Muckin!! I saw his car in the parking lot with him in it!! I ran over to my car and tried to be inconspicuous, but he saw me! Drove up behind me, rolled down the window and said, with exasperation "Really??!!"

Too funny!! Don't worry. She was in the shower as I left!

thetank

That's hilarious! Muckin, did The Tank eat his pineapple?:rofl!:

Top Bottom