Made with Love

MUSE Britney @ Muse

bad boy

Joined Jan 9, 2010
Messages 111
First visit at muse so wasn't sure what to expect. Pleasantly surprised at the spa's layout. Tasteful decor, soft lighting etc. Greeted by Britney who's a beautiful tall blonde, long shapely legs etc. When we were in the room together I was initially a little shy, but Britney was terrific at making me feel at ease. Massage started off soft and senual, especially around my neck and shoulders. Britney's got a very sexy voice. She'd teasing whisper into my ear and tell me how I good I felt underneath her while she reach underneath and gently rubbing and pulling my nipples. I loved it! When I flipped over, I returned the favor and began exploring and tasting her full, firm, tear drops right until an explosive finish. All in all, fun time with a hot girl.

LOOKS:: tight & toned body, flawless skin, beautiful face
ATTITUDE:: friendly, down to earth
SERVICE:: senual, aims to please
HYGIENE:: very feminine
FACILITIES:: upscale, impressive selection of ammenities
REPEAT:: you betcha

truedat

BANNED
Joined May 14, 2010
Messages 112
Dapperdon said:
I think that those subjects are a little do taboo to discuss.
Massage has different expectations and services then sps.
If he did receive those services mentioned , not saying he did , then those are the kinda things you keep to yourself...but hey nothing wrong with saying you had a great time etc

okay, my bad. seems like mpa's are yymv

truedat

BANNED
Joined May 14, 2010
Messages 112
RAWD said:
Not so much YMMV, necessarily, but more an issue with by-laws.

MPs are regulated and licensed businesses.

I now understand. I am a young Padawan just learning the ropes of whoring. I will enlist the knowledge of all the Jedi Knights on this forum.

Please excuse my indiscretion and again I am striving to be like you, a master Jedi Knight/Master whoring guru.

truedat

BANNED
Joined May 14, 2010
Messages 112
RAWD said:
Thanks, but respect is not measured by knowledge, but by the size of your light saber .

I have very a small light saber so I will not get that much respect.

on another not, don't you guys find it hard to hobby in this great whether? I am finding I want to go out rather than go whoring.

Top Bottom