Made with Love

IN-Call Brandi of Mirage

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
I apologize in advance for the tardiness of this review, since it has been almost 3 weeks since thetank visited Brandi’s abode . . . err . . . I mean hotel.

Awaking one sunny morning in my new digs, tired of endless painting, I decided that action was needed, so I took full advantage of my new proximity to the hobbying center of the universe and I called my buddy Ravi at Mirage for some non-painting distraction.

“Tank!” Ravi cried when he heard my voice. It is not a good thing when the phone guy recognizes your voice . . . considering how many people he talks to in a day! What is the first step of that twelve step program?? At any rate, it is not to book another sp, but that is exactly what thetank did.

“Who are we gonna see, Cannon?” I asked my Cannon.

In perfect Scottish, he replied without hesitation “Well, Remy of Mirage tank! Who else? That fine young minx has a firm toned body and ass, and rides reverse cowgirl like a cracked-up Jedi at a circus.”

I didn’t quite get the simile, but the thought of Remy looking like Yoda brought a smile to this old Tank.

The Cannon took charge, “Ravi, this is the Cannon. Now look boy, this is serious business, and thetank is so horny he is actually thinking of masturbating and now we just can’t have any of that. Get me Remy first appointment of the day, stat! He needs about 5 minutes, but we’ll take an hour!”

The ride to Markham was sunny and leisurely. There was plenty of time and my GPS was lighting the way . . . then it happened. The old hobby phone rang. As I glanced down at the restricted number, I knew bad things were about to happen. It was Taylor at Mirage. Remy was feeling under the weather and couldn’t come to play.

Thetank had to pull over and pull himself together. Images of perfect reverse cowgirl were fading in my head. “Who else would you like to book sugar?” asked Taylor.

With the role-call of names, the Cannon suddenly sprang into action. “Brandi, we’ll take Brandi for an hour!!”

The ride to the airport was a lot more like Mario Andretti than the previous leisurely driving Miss Daisy to Markham , and I made the hotel in record time. Ravi even called me on my hobby phone to let me up to the room early. I love that little guy!!

What greeted me at the door was the most bubbly and friendly young woman I think I have met, and she could have put anyone at ease. Brandi was dressed in a sexy bra and panties number with long stockings. She had a lot of long hair. Let me say that again. The hair . . . it was very nice . . . but it was a lot. Beautiful hair, but I was thinking "If I fuckup that hair, she will kill me." Her breasts, perfect and natural double Ds, were not well contained by the slight clothing and the Tank was VERY happy about that. She was slim and had beautiful long legs, with a killer ghetto booty . . . something new for me.

After some relaxed idle banter which continued between the bedroom and the bathroom, and a quick shower, I met this beautiful young woman on the bed for some VERY good LFK and DFK. Her lips were full, soft, and delicious. Our hands discovered one another’s bodies, and I quickly reached around for a one-handed release of her bra to reveal those natural wonders. They were soft, supple, responsive NATURAL double Ds and she cooed responsively as I sucked and played with them. She proudly reported that they were 100% natural, and thetank smiled at her and said “Call your mother right now and thank her, Brandi!! Better yet, give me the phone and I will tell her!” She laughed and had an excellent sense of humour.

I quickly stripped off her panties to reveal a tattoo around her pelvis. “Is that real?? I asked innocently?”

“Of course,” she smiled.

Proof was needed, of course, so I tried to lick the entire thing off, which brought squeals from the unsuspecting Brandi. It seems she is ticklish?!

A short bout of tickle-torture later, I was receiving good BBBJ with a slow rhythm, and lots of pauses for eye contact. She asked me if her tongue stud accentuated the pleasure and the cannon looked at her and said “Ask me, honey! The answer is YES!” The BBBJ was good and intense but not rhythmic enough to make me cum, but she happily continued, seeing how much I was enjoying it.

A few minutes later, I was engaged in some delicious missionary. This girl loved a good pounding and urged me to more! After I few minutes, however, the urgency was building and I wanted more positions, so I put her on top. Cowgirl was alright, but not skilled, so I decided not to try my favourite position (reverse cowgirl). Instead, I moved to standing doggie to watch that incredible ass and Brandi treated me to the best doggie I have had. She got excellent leverage with her legs and tilted her pelvis to maximum effect.

From there I enjoyed her in doggie while lying on the bed, with one arm around those perfect breasts and the other on her kitty. She responded with appreciation, and I couldn’t contain my climax any longer. About 12 gallons of spooch filled that high volume, industrial strength condom.

After a quick clean-up and a bit of small talk, Brandi treated me to more leisurely BBBJ but a second SOG wasn’t in the cards.

Body: 8 (This girl is tall and slim (not a hard-body if that is what you are looking for), but great looking. She has an incredible pair of natural large double Ds, several tattoos, long legs, and an awesome booty)

Face: 8 (Pretty girl, not GND)

Service: 9 (GFE. An unrushed GFE session. She definitely wasn’t a clock watcher. Excellent and lots of DFK. Good BBBJ (No CIM but I didn’t inquire). Excellent doggie. No attitude girl with good energy. Very easy to get along with).

Attitude: 10 (More than accommodating to requests)

Regret: None

Repeat: No. She was great but there are too many others on my TDL right now.

thetank

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
Detective said:
The Mirage killer strikes again, any gallons left in the tank. Humor :he::he:

You joke, but I try to see just how far I can push it! Tomorrow I will post 2 more reviews, and that will make 5 girls in 7 days (plus my wife!). The Cannon is down to millimeter readings on the jizz tank, not gallons!!:)

thetank

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
forestgrumpy said:
Tank how can you remember your review so clearly from 3 weeks ago?. Very impressive.

I have an exceptional memory, and Brandi was NOT forgetable. Quite the opposite. I really enjoyed my time with her.

thetank

About this Discussion

17 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom