Made with Love

IN-Call Brandi-Michelle-Julia- Layla

tough sac

Joined Mar 20, 2010
Messages 3
I am from out west so I followed all the good advice on HUBGFE, what a buisness trip I had. Thak you all

I started with Brandi, nice lovely girl, I had a real connection with her, all we did was talk, she got her woman thing before I arived, she felt so bad, appologised a million times. We talked for a good 1/2 hr the agency gave me compensation for the next visit.All is well

My second visit was Michelle. She is a bit older and thicker then her bio and pictures but a nice girl, big naturals, great BBBJ. Took her time. I would recomend her we had good talks.

My next and favorite encounter was with Julia. All I can say is WOW. She is better than her pictures show. No rush, we conected big time.All services on her site, and let me tell you she was great at all of them. We talked for 20 min past our hour. I can see myself flying to TO just to see Julia.

Next I met up with Layla. Another great girl she is also a bit older (32-35) but huge naturals and super thin.She is also a great girl, good talkes, great kisser.

Each girl offered and performed all the services their web sites state, and each girl was a gem
Thans to all the HUBGFE posters it made my trip to TO great. I am still smiling and I will be for some time :razz: What a pooners dream

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
TO has the best lades (there are a couple in Hamilton though).

Great to see you had a great time.
HUBGFE is an amazing resource and the members here are unparalleled.

Julia is a fine woman indeed, on all counts.

About this Discussion

14 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom