Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page
Hot Pink List
  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
C

cristycurves

We're all in control of our own activities, so when I hear someone saying "I'm bored" I often laugh, because it is they who are causing they're boredom. Or is it? We all make choices and can't we choose to make something fun or not? Boring or not? Isn't being bored a choice:)

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,654
Do what I do when I am bored..........Enjoy a heaping helping of Dihydrogen Monoxide

C

cristycurves

papasmerf said:
Do what I do when I am bored..........Enjoy a heaping helping of Dihydrogen Monoxide

:SayWhat?:,lol, not sure what that is

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,654
cristycurves said:
:SayWhat?:,lol, not sure what that is

It is so good, low in Calories, Fat Free and 100% Vegan.

You should try some.

C

cristycurves

papasmerf said:
It is so good, low in Calories, Fat Free and 100% Vegan.

You should try some.

Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) is a colorless and odorless chemical compound, also referred to by some as Dihydrogen Oxide, Hydrogen Hydroxide, Hydronium Hydroxide, or simply Hydric acid. Its basis is the highly reactive hydroxyl radical, a species shown to mutate DNA, denature proteins, disrupt cell membranes, and chemically alter critical neurotransmitters. The atomic components of DHMO are found in a number of caustic, explosive and poisonous compounds such as Sulfuric Acid, Nitroglycerine and Ethyl Alcohol.

:( and I thought we were friends:Crying2::sorry2::shout::Crying/:

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,654
cristycurves said:
Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) is a colorless and odorless chemical compound, also referred to by some as Dihydrogen Oxide, Hydrogen Hydroxide, Hydronium Hydroxide, or simply Hydric acid. Its basis is the highly reactive hydroxyl radical, a species shown to mutate DNA, denature proteins, disrupt cell membranes, and chemically alter critical neurotransmitters. The atomic components of DHMO are found in a number of caustic, explosive and poisonous compounds such as Sulfuric Acid, Nitroglycerine and Ethyl Alcohol.

:( and I thought we were friends:Crying2::sorry2::shout::Crying/:

Not quite

The dihydrogen monoxide hoax involves calling water by the unfamiliar chemical name "dihydrogen monoxide" (DHMO), and listing some of water's effects in an alarming manner, such as the fact that it accelerates corrosion and can cause severe burns. The hoax often calls for dihydrogen monoxide to be regulated, labeled as hazardous, or banned. It illustrates how the lack of scientific literacy and an exaggerated analysis can lead to misplaced fears.[SUP][1][/SUP]
The hoax gained renewed popularity in the late 1990s when a 14-year-old student collected anti-DHMO petitions for a science project about gullibility.[SUP][2][/SUP] The story has since been used in science education to encourage critical thinking and avoid the appeal to nature.

C

cristycurves

Lets see if Og will drink some then I'll form an opinion:wink2:

C

cristycurves

​@escape, lol, I remember that commercial so cute and yeah sounds like us right about now, lol!!

U

User-E

cristycurves said:
We're all in control of our own activities, so when I hear someone saying "I'm bored" I often laugh, because it is they who are causing they're boredom. Or is it? We all make choices and can't we choose to make something fun or not? Boring or not? Isn't being bored a choice:)

A lot of people seem to have lost the ability to keep busy and entertain themselves.

Caerf is usually a great antidote for boredom.

:)

About this Discussion

10 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom