Made with Love

IN-Call Birhtday Shinanigans part 1: Raquele at Mirage

dreamblade

Reviewer
Joined Dec 5, 2009
Messages 1,080
Having finally recovered from my NYE drinking binge, I wanted to indulge in more debaucherie. I called Mirage, spoke to Ravi and booked Raquele, since she was on. Braving the cold is not a big deal for us Montrealers, so making it downtown, I let Ravi know I was at the appointed place. He gave me the code and let me in.

I knock on the door, and am greeted not by Raquele but Alize, who was rather surprised to see me. She calls to Raquele in the living room, who comes to see what the fuss is about, and says she wasn't expecting me. I could see the dismay in her lovely eyes as the girls let me in, but really wasn't bothered by the situation. These things happen. We played it cool, she telling me to get into the shower while she got things ready. I even did a little striptease for the girls which was met by appreciative catcalls. Ah! How nice to be treated like a piece of man-meat! :cool:

When I step out of the shower, the bed is made, and Raquele is dressed in her sexy stripper bra, panties, and heels. She comes into my arms, telling me the things she plans on doing to me, and my smile just widens. A bit of idle chit chat to get to know each other better, and then she tells me to get onto my side of the bed (I didn't know there was designated seating). She performs a light massage, our conversation now liberally sprinkled with lewd comments, and her fingers graze my balls every once in a while, started to make me stir. She introduces me to the girls, Tit, Tease, and Cookie, letting me know full well what she expects from me in this session. She then tells me to push a finger into her slit, as the Mommas and the Poppas came on the radio, and she squeezed me to the rhythm. This woman is the Kegel queen!

I turn over, and she just bee-lines it for my cock, saying how much she needs to suck it. Wonderful tongue action, those hot lips of hers traveling up and down the length of my shaft, sometimes pausing to pay attention to my balls. I let my fingers run through her hair, savouring the sight of this sexy nympho at play. She then shifts into a 69, and then all bets were off: two oral fiends devouring each other. I licked, sucked, nibbled, and tongue-fucked her cunt as she cooed and moaned and sucked me in turn.

Finally, she gets off. "It's time you fucked me," she says, those green eyes inflamed. Who am I to say no?
She lays down, legs bent and spread, and puts the cover on, watching me enter her with almost child-like glee. We start moving together, I'm thrusting into her harder, then harder still, she moaningly encouraging me to fuck her between furious kisses. I slow down in order not to blow too early, then switch her into a side-scissor position so I can get inside her to the hilt. "Deeper! get in me deeper!" She can't get enough!

Finally, it's too much, I feel my balls tighten, and I release inside her, ramming my hips into her in final, explosive bliss. We have time enough for a quick smoke and some more chatter, before I get dressed and leave.

The term Sexual Dynamo was invented for Raquele. She straddles the line between agressive and wanting throughout the session. She mentioned she's had some clients that were a bit intimidated by her, and I can see why. But for me, she was the perfect nympho.

Repeat? As soon as she's working downtown again... budget be damned!

_ _

Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 432
Re: Birhtday Shinanigans part 1: Raquele at Mirage

DB, excellent review! You just can't go wrong with this sexual version of the energizer bunny. I need to repeat ASAP.

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320

Thanks DB, that was a fantastic review.
I saw Raquelle over a year ago when she was indy. I only know that because she introduced me to her tits and cookie. I haven't seen her with Mirage.

Back then she was CBJ with LFK only, but lots of nasty dirty talk. Looking forward to seeing her again soon

O

dreamblade

Reviewer
Joined Dec 5, 2009
Messages 1,080

olayda said:
Thanks DB, that was a fantastic review.
I saw Raquelle over a year ago when she was indy. I only know that because she introduced me to her tits and cookie. I haven't seen her with Mirage.

Back then she was CBJ with LFK only, but lots of nasty dirty talk. Looking forward to seeing her again soon

O

My honest appraisal is that you should book her. Do not pass go, do not collect 200$, just do it! :D

Top Bottom