Made with Love

IN-Call Bianca @ Exquisite

gideeup

Joined Jan 23, 2010
Messages 16
Saw Bianca recently after so many missed oportunities. Don't you just hate it when you really want something and you can't get it beacuse your schedules don't match??? Well I finally had all the planets and moons in align and my schedule matched hers. Booking was really easy, everything was taken care of discreetly and off I went.

I arrived at the location downtown early and chilled out, passed a really hot chick on the sidewalk and got even more anxious to get inside of the condo and Bianca. Finally the time came and up I went. I was greeted at the door by Bianca in a fishnet outfit, and damn did she look fine, those beautiful breats standng perfectly staring at me. She said hello with a smile and kiss,and told me she was very pleasantly surprised to start her day off with me.

We got to her room, took care of business, and had a shower. When I walked out of the shower she was standing smiling at me with an evil little look in her eyes. She dropped to her knees, ripped off my towel and began giving me the most incredible bbbj. She stayed on her knees for some time, looking up at me making the most fantastic slurping noises, and great eye contact. After quite a bit of this, she went over to the bed, laid on her back with her head hanging off te end of the bed, and took me back into her mouth, while I played with that sweet tight little pussy. This girl gets WET!!!! After all the teasing she starts to get a little louder takes me out of her mouth and starts to moan and talk in Spanish...damn!!!! All of a sudden she jumps up, runs out into the living room naked and looks around.....wow am I ever confused!!!! 15 seconds later (which at this point seems like an eternity), she is back in the room telling me that she needed to check out the condo, cause she can get a little loud. GIDEEUP!!!!

Back to the action we get and man what a ton of action, starts off in CG, the Doggie, RCG, standing mish, and some modified doggie off the edge of the bed. When this girl gets going the spanish dirty talk is so hot as she was calling for more and harder the whole time. Just tinking about it puts a tingle in my pants again. She continues to go until she can't go anymore, and gets louder as she cums, and pumps her hips and moves into you until you cum as well. This is where SOG#1 is ready to launch, pull out, off comes the rubber and a massive exploion all over those beautiful tits.

The second round pretty much constisted of just BBJ due to the fact that shealmost crippled me. I will say this, the BBBJ was fantastic. This little latin treat is not only firey and a spark plug but also a HUGE sweetheart! I will be back again, but first is the migty threesome at Mirage (Daphne, Jemma, and Sophia...and possibly a combo of two of them). Happy hunting guys!!!

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
Re: Bianca @ Exquisite

Beenthere123 said:
Another Bianca review this SP is becoming a superstar after her NRP has been lifted. Thanks for the great review Gideeup.

After seeing Bianca I had actually started the script for a movie when I found out she had a NRP.

Oh well she is getting enough star exposure from her newest fans (LOL) .

B

Beenthere123

smylee52 said:
Beenthere123 said:
Another Bianca review this SP is becoming a superstar after her NRP has been lifted. Thanks for the great review Gideeup.

After seeing Bianca I had actually started the script for a movie when I found out she had a NRP.

Noooo I want to see the video. Come on bud entertain us.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558

Beenthere123 said:
smylee52 said:
Beenthere123 said:

Noooo I want to see the video. Come on bud entertain us.

Sorry BT but I can't locate the old notes and it has been awhile . The fun little details escape me
but I do recall her bent over the end of the bed , face down , palms touching the floor and seeing
the reflection in the mirror as I pounded into her over and over and over again .

Too bad . It would have made a good movie . Maybe I'll do a rare repeat .

Top Bottom