Made with Love

better than therapy? great article!

C

cristycurves

escapefromstress said:
Hmmmmmm

Isn't the whole point of a review board (or Twitter), for people to read what SP's post, so they can get a feel for what type of person she is? And, people read reviews of SP's to help them decide which ladies to see.

I've also read positive reviews of Sophia and Katherine, that talk about how compassionate they are.

Have you interacted with them in person yourself?

:)

I can't tell my secrets:wink2:

LarryB

Joined Jan 21, 2014
Messages 792
This is better than any other therapy in the world.

tumblr_olhwzujTmj1qkvbwso1_500.png

F

Fuggedabouditt

escapefromstress said:
I thought about this when I read your recent post about disappointing sessions with SP's. There's absolutely nothing wrong with telling a SP that you want to cuddle or sit and hold hands for the entire time if that's what you really want. I've had guys tell me the hug I gave them when greeting them at the door meant just as much or even more than anything else that happened during our time together.

You might be more normal than you think Dave. :wink2:

Blank_Dave said:
There in lies one of the issues with the reviews here and else where. They focus heavily on the lady's appearance and preformance, yet there is very little if any on the "value added" type services. And let's be honest that's not something they all excel at.

Of course communication does play a big part in it as well. My problem is I know I want something but I'm not really sure what it is, or how to express it.

And I certainly wouldn't object to anyone dropping me a line pointing me in the right direction, to someone who is good at what the original article describes.

cristycurves said:
Part of my gripe with reviews as well, but apparently it's unprofessional and inappropriate for a sp to "gripe" about reviews:blush2::sorry2: However if you were in the Atlantic provinces I'd recommend you seek out a lady by the name of Katherine, or Sophia, they also work together. Both are known for providing excellent dates that go beyond the physical.

escapefromstress said:
+1 I also recommend both of those wonderful ladies.

@Blank_Dave You could look through the 'Question' threads in the review forums to see if anyone else has posted suggestions of ladies who provide what you're looking for, or you could start your own Question thread and see if any ladies reply.

You're not the only guy looking for something besides sexual activity, so I'm sure many others will be interested to know who provides this type of service.

This is somewhat my point of my recent thread "Introducing a friend to the hobby". He needed some physical and mental therapy and that night helped him immensely.

Top Bottom