Made with Love
Toronto Girlfriends
Toronto Passions

Best pranks you've ever pulled on someone or have seen done.

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Rock

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 115
To clarify things here. I was well aware of the danger involved, knowing my brother's character knew none will be had. The she-male knew about the prank explained to me about the do's and don'ts but guaranteed her I would be outside the room and explained my brothers good nature.

C

Cycleguy007

randygirl said:
Another one of toughnb's (aka FRED) disciples?

er...welcome to the board?

Perhaps...

But I do tend to run on at the umm keyboard at times. :shock:

And perhaps not everyone can relate to the nuances of the situation... it sure as hell was fun doing it at the time, and getting those guys back! :)

T

Tgirl Nikki

Fair enough

Fair enough

Rock said:
To clarify things here. I was well aware of the danger involved, knowing my brother's character knew none will be had. The she-male knew about the prank explained to me about the do's and don'ts but guaranteed her I would be outside the room and explained my brothers good nature.

As long as she knew the situation from the get-go, then I guess it's not as bad as I assumed. I just read this as if I was in her place, and I would never put myself in that position... I only see clients who actually want to spend time with me. I guess she had her reasons for accepting the booking, and it's not up to me to question her choice. :neutral:

The part that struck me was when you said he "stormed out of the room wanting to kill you." I have a tendency to be oversenstitive to stories like these, but given how much violence has been committed against tgirls in similar situations, I hope you can understand why I naturally assumed the worst.

Objection withdrawn - let's get back to sharing our funny prank stories! :)

L

lagavulin

ONCE upon a time a young man went to his stag, got drunk, passed out.

When he awoke there was a used condom hanging out of his ass.

mistermello

Joined Apr 8, 2010
Messages 136
HOF said:
Many years ago while on nightshift, I placed saran wrap under the toilet seat in the mens' room in the administration area. The next night there was a email to all from the second in command that wasn't very nice! LOL. So, I replied to all, "Steve, why didn't you use the urinal?" I paid for his drycleaning:na:
Another many years ago prank but this time played on me.

My room mate and I had bought some dope which we had stashed in a vial in our medicine cabinet. A friend let himself in and knowing where to find it, he replaced the weed with some tea and other herbs and stayed to watch. When my RM and I returned we rolled a joint and smoked up. The placebo effect went to work and we got high, or so we thought.

Our friend started laughhing his head off and then told us what he had done. We came down pretty fast! :mad:

munjacake

Joined Dec 28, 2009
Messages 86
Supposedly george clooney is the prankster in hollywood. His goofball antics on the set of Oceon's 11 are legendary.

Prim0

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Messages 10,859
I'm not the best with pranks but...

I'm a tall guy. When going down steps with any kind of overhang or going through low doorways, I often slap the overhang with my head and pretend to have sruck my head very hard. The person/people in front of me usually look quite concerned as I prentend to be in pain...then I let them off the hook.

Not the best but good for some chuckles here and there.

C

Cycleguy007

Prim0 said:
I'm not the best with pranks but...

I'm a tall guy. When going down steps with any kind of overhang or going through low doorways, I often slap the overhang with my head and pretend to have sruck my head very hard. The person/people in front of me usually look quite concerned as I prentend to be in pain...then I let them off the hook.

Not the best but good for some chuckles here and there.

I always do that with cupboard doors when my kids leave them open! Gets them EVERY TIME! :he:

(I'm forever reminding them to close them...)

Lou Siffer

Joined May 31, 2010
Messages 248
High School... Some guys picked up a buddy's Chevette and turned it sideways in it's parking spot. The guy had to wait until the other cars were moved before he could get out. That prank was fairly common.

The retaliation... We took one of their group's Civic (got an insider to get the keys out of his locker), rolled it into the school through some double doors, down the hall and then turned it sideways. When the bell rings for the end of class, most of the school ends up trapped on one side of the car or another and the car owner is called over the PA to please "move your car".

About this Discussion

30 Replies
5K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom